Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sydney couple into feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sydney couple into feet
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

We are a Sydney(Australia)couple who are into feet, we would love to chat with and possibly meet other Aussie foot lovers, especially fellow Sydney siders. Reply here or drop us an email at pedrojones_69@hotmail.com if your interested.

Cheers,
Solelover99.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of my wife's feet for those who may not have already seen them, hope you like them.

Cheers,
Solelover99.
[IMG]http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc1147/th_24857_favs7_028_122_1147lo.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img44.imagevenue.com/loc779/th_18538_favs3_022_122_779lo.JPG[/IMG]

[ November 25, 2008, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: solelover99 ]

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi your wife has cute feet too bad I dont live in aussie land we could swap lol.... you could play with my feet and my hubby could enjoy your wifes.

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you share her feet with another man? Wife and I interested in swap like that. Your wife has very sexy feet and so does mine. My wife wears a size 7 and has great arch and very pretty toes.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your lady has gorgeous soles !

great pictures quality-wise too.

sadly in in the U.K. [Cry]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Hey spartanguy & Tom,

I'm glad that you like my wifes feet, she loves the complements.

Tom its too bad your in the UK, if your keen to chat drop us an email.

Cheers,
solelover99.

--------------------

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife's feet are hot, i wish i could be there to suck on those toes.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Hey toeringguy,

I'm glad you like my wifes feet & I can assure you her toes are great to suck on!

Cheers,
solelover99.

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah - I'll be permanently moving to South Australia to be with my girlfriend in about 18 months...

(Just a random gem of information lol [Wink] )
Good luck with finding someone anyway [Tongue]

[ February 19, 2009, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
checked out the pics of ur wifes feet, sexy as.im up in brizzy, and my ex luvd that i have a foot fetish.shes in sydney, i left down there 4 the sunny state, but i do travel down a fair bit.its good to know theres more out there in oz.
cheers

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Hey Mate,

Glad to hear you like her feet. so you left Sydney for QLD, must of been hard to leave your ex's feet behind? Theres definatley more of us here in OZ, if your keen to chat drop us a line.

Cheers,
solelover99.

--------------------

curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh its way more relaxed up here, i did miss them wen i 1st left, but i still get to have them wen we meet up, were still really good friends and she luvs the attention i give her feet.lol.since ive been more into being open bout my fetish with the new women i meet so far they have loved it.so i wonder y in oz it is all kept hush hush bout the foot scene.??
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Hey Curly09,

sounds like you made the right move then, you say its more relaxed and the women love the attention you pay to their feet, sounds great!
your ex must be a top girl, still letting you play with her feet when you catch up, your a lucky guy.
As for the scene here being kept hush, hush I don't know why it is, I mean its fairly common and its not like its some sick & twisted fetish or anything.

--------------------

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
curly,

I guess you will always meet a range of different people with differing levels of acceptance where ever you are. Tell ya what though sure would be good if more aussie chiks were into a foot fetish guy !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
sure would be good if more aussie chiks were into a foot fetish guy !!

My girl's an Aussie [Wink]
(She's got some pics in the pictures section - search for "Athena K")

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links