Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats The Ideal Clip Length

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats The Ideal Clip Length
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys whats your clip style...

I prefer clips between five and ten minutes (closer to ten) and priced roughly the same.

I see shop around a lot of clip stores that have really enticing looking 15 to 20 min clips (again, priced roughly the same), but I just can't justify the purchase unless the model is just flat out amazing. Primarily because they are too expensive, take up too much hard-drive space for one clip, and after ten minutes I'm probably just going to fast forward to the happy ending anyways (assuming were talking about a footjob clip).

On the other hand the two minute clips are priced great, but too short to really get into the clip. I always feel like once it's gets going, it's all of a sudden over. I suppose that's great for guys on a tight budget or who like "popshot" type clips that Nonni does. My preference however is for more story arch and depth.

[ November 24, 2008, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links