Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female looking for a Foot Session - UK Midlands (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Female looking for a Foot Session - UK Midlands
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya! I am trying to set up a little session for an early Christmas pressie for my hubby. Well I have size 4's with high arches and very suckable toes. My hubby has introduced me to the foot fetish world and I love it! You guys are so sensual and really know how to treat a woman from her feet up!

I am looking for a few guys to come over pamper my feet suck my toes kiss my feet and tickle my sensitive soles until I am rolling around begging for you to stop…… offering you favours to stop…. wink wink. I have been told I give one hell of a foot job…..

If you are in the midlands area please get in touch I would like to set this up sooner then later. Hope to hear from you soon.

xoxox

TheTicklishTrollop

p.s. Those are my soles in the pic

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ticklish Trollop.

You have lovely soles. I'm in the US unfortunately, or I'd love to set up a foot session with you. I did leave you a message in your private message box. I'd love to chat with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi thanks for replying to my query I wish there were more people out there willing to chat in the uk but oh well. I am sure I will have a load of fun getting to know you better.

--------------------

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bollo
Board Regular
Member # 24643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bollo   Author's Homepage   Email bollo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey im in
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 32801

goodie! I love a man up for some fun!

--------------------

FemaleFootFan
Board Regular
Member # 32837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFootFan   Email FemaleFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have not seen you on MSN for a while.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see a face pic

there is more to a girl than just soles

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there!

im 22m, based in the south west of england.

might look you up [Smile]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Hey Shyguyuk

That sounds great to me if your willing to travel... :0) Great to hear from such nice people in the UK.

After you Mikey P but in here its seems like everyone else likes to keep a bit of anonymity including yourself. I am sure we all have face pics on the computers we type from but I wonder why so many members dont even chose to put up any part of themselves. Chest, eyes, just a smile, maybe your rippling biceps.... As this is a foot fetish forum I have put up a photo of my OWN feet and not posted a photo that is not legally yours to post. (Wow its good to know keith ledger has a foot fetish he is hot!)

Who could have more of an issue a cute guy who posts his picture as his profile pic, no one is going to stalk or follow him. But in one of the other forum topics I was reading "What would you do if you saw a Foot Fetish model you knew in your local" some of the comments were a bit worrying, as some people would choose to follow the model all day?

TT

--------------------

uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 27 M in Central UK, I just wouldn't have to bottle!!! Sounds like it would be freeekin amazing though...
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com:
Hey Shyguyuk

That sounds great to me if your willing to travel... :0) Great to hear from such nice people in the UK.

After you Mikey P but in here its seems like everyone else likes to keep a bit of anonymity including yourself. I am sure we all have face pics on the computers we type from but I wonder why so many members dont even chose to put up any part of themselves. Chest, eyes, just a smile, maybe your rippling biceps.... As this is a foot fetish forum I have put up a photo of my OWN feet and not posted a photo that is not legally yours to post. (Wow its good to know keith ledger has a foot fetish he is hot!)

Who could have more of an issue a cute guy who posts his picture as his profile pic, no one is going to stalk or follow him. But in one of the other forum topics I was reading "What would you do if you saw a Foot Fetish model you knew in your local" some of the comments were a bit worrying, as some people would choose to follow the model all day?

TT

i don't post a pic because i'm not here looking to get a date, you are

the world is pretty big and this forum is quite small, i highly doubt somebody will recognize you and follow you

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Hey,

Good to know your insight... enjoy yourself Baloo.

xoxox

TT

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to suck and lick and kiss your sweet feet till end of my life
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could join you. I'm in London presently but I will not be able to travel for now.

I wonder if you will be up for posing for some pics in the new year!

Anyway...Have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Hi Hagan2,

lol thanks for the complement I wish you could suck my toes I bet you would do a fantastic job... DAM! women need more guys like you lol.... thanks for messaging.

xoxoxo

TT

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links