Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » oooo, could be a good sign...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: oooo, could be a good sign...
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically met a lass through myspace, i found her pictures atractive so i messaged her...

Got chatting to her on MSN and she was on cam also, and all of a sudden out of nowhere her foot appeared on webcam, she was rubbing it, so i said whats a matter? she said just banged my foot. (Bare in mind theres is NO chance she will know about my fetish) then she stopped rubbing it but kept it near her belly, so i could see it, she kept rubbing it every now and then and also put it near her face at one point, and out of no where, "I love my feet ha" came, i said "haha" and she put "lol" so i said why do you love them? "cos i can touch my nose with them" so i said "well i love them aswell then if you do"
now of course she isnt shy of her feet but could this mean something do you think? the fact she said "I love my feet" as soon as she said this i went harder than cement...

Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant bring myself to tell her that, nt yet anyway altho i did get her number after a long chat and we might be heading out one night soon as shes from the same town as me [Smile]
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep it cool. just take it as a sign she is comfortable with her feet obviously and you can work it so you give her a massage or whatever.. and you can eventually also broach the subject of her feet as a part of your sex life.. if you ever reach that point. you can tell her if you love your feet so much, you might enjoy me sucking on your toes or licking your soles, etc. and from there its a hop skip and a jump to a sweet FJ.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear man! Did you take webcam captures

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

cheers for the replys guys!

i got a good one next to her face but felt as if i shudnt keep it after id exploded to it haha [Tongue]

wish i had dun now

footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Turns out!!!!!!

in a conversation with her, i wanted to find out more about why she loved her feet, so i started a conversation off which i new would lead to feet and she said it again that she loved her feet, so i asked why, what dya lik about them, and at first she said "i dunno there cool" and i couldnt miss the oppurtunity but i didnt want to bader so i said yeahh but there must be a reason [Tongue] and she told me she "just likes feet" =| i nerly had a premature ejaculation on the spot... she said youl think im a freak "i said not at all" she said "i use to love it when my ex sucked on my toes" MY GOSHHHHHH my heart was racing haha, but yeah... i havent told her about my fetish yet because i cant! i wanted to there and then but i bottled it!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, buddy! She loves her toes sucked, so what makes you think she'll freak out on you if you tell her about your fetish! Her ex probably also is into feet, so she's well aware of it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

guess im just worried itll get out to other people...
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

i told her i liked the idea of trying something new etc but i cudnt tell her straight i had a fetish for feet!!!
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta tell her, the only possible way you could turn her off is to not tell her about it and sneak around trying to steal foot play off of her when it's obvious she'd be more than happy to endulge you in it. If you just tell her you like feet too, that you think her's are great and that you bet you could definatly suck her toes far better than her ex ever could, it's game on. No need to pussyfoot around this situation and make yourself uncomfortable and the situation awkward, she's as game as it gets man, just go for it and enjoy.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, shes begging you to tell her...grow a pair lol
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF???!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If you're not ready to play take a seat on the bench and let someone else take your spot.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

she knows [Big Grin]

shes coming round soon [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links