Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Could you quit if you tried (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Could you quit if you tried
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit having such a huge foot fetish makes me feel like a HUGE pervert. I mean I can look at an really older woman's foot and teenage girl's foot and think they are extremely sexy. I don't think about the sex but rather than just the feet. It turns me on. I feel morally bad when I have the oppurtunity to look a teenage girl's feet and then I catch myself and force myself to stop looking. The same goes if I see an older woman with gorgeous feet. I mean I saw a 64 year old japanese woman with incredibly tan feet and super soft looking soles. I was actually trying to plot to feel her feet. They were so soft. In the end I asked her I could give her a foot massage to make her feel better relaxed after I trained her and she agreed. I felt like such a perv. Honestly am I taking it too far. She doesn't know about foot fetish and certainly didn't think her trainer was doing this to get his rocks off. Please help what are your thoughts? Is it okay to look but not act even if your purpose isn't revealed or just don't act or both. Don't look or act?

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do feel you have a moral obligation to confine your foot-touching to people who are aware of your intentions.

As far as simply looking, don't let that tear you up inside. I'm sure it's a universally human behaviour to check out one's preferred eye candy as it passes by - be it tits, ass, feet, whatever. Fantasy is fantasy, and you could have worse ones.

Just be sure to give people the respect they deserve, don't drag unwitting strangers into your fantasy fulfillment, and don't break any laws! [Smile] You should be fine.

[ November 26, 2008, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel like a big pervert looking at womens feet all the time.

i hate it when i see other guys looking too. lol

but i think we have to accept that we are with this fetish for life and its only going to get stronger and stronger.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too look and be sexually attracted is a human reaction. What is the difference between looking at feet in a store or scoping for big tits on a beach?

Also I will have to agree with Vanderfeet ...

quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:

Just be sure to give people the respect they deserve, don't drag unwitting strangers into your fantasy fulfillment, and don't break any laws! [Smile] You should be fine.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "monster" is just too big.
It's irresistible; don't beat yourself up over it.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is an incredible pull, but OK unless it drives you to do things to unsuspecting women. THat would not be good.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'm the same. Cant help looking..just enjoy what u can and dont beat yourself up. All guys look, they either look at breasts, legs or whatever, but we all look. Just dont make the perving obvious otherwise you look like a creep.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Too look and be sexually attracted is a human reaction. What is the difference between looking at feet in a store or scoping for big tits on a beach?

It is nice to get an "OK" from you. Seeing this perspective from a female is very therapeutic.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:

Bingo!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my advice is to get a girl, and love her feet

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would we ever want to quit? Its not like drugs or tobacco where its bad for you. Don't feel like a pervert dude, look at all the celebrities who have foot fetishes.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very comfortable with my interest in women's feet and feel not the slightest bit a pervert. As for quitting...I can't think of a reason to even bother trying.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing to be ashamed of, why would you want to stop? in the summer seeing feet everywhere, it's like a neverending hard-on, guys that like tits can only imagine what they look like, we see feet every day, and don't think women don't know guys like feet why else would they make them look so nice. man, i wish it was summer lol
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by expressions:
I have to admit having such a huge foot fetish makes me feel like a HUGE pervert.

oh i know exactly ur feeling man and lemme tellya, it can be tough! And OH YES boyz, i am one big time pervert fer sure!!!

what i have been doing with a small increasing amount of success is been fantasizing about normal sex (ie schlong inside kitty) when i have been having my foot fetish fantasies.

it's really just an incorporation of those thoughts at this point (ie normal sex), but includes foot play as well. but definitely a leap in the right direction from where i previously was because i could only enjoy feet on my fat hawg and now it has become a little more normal at times.

so i say don't lose hope and where there is a will, there is a way [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, the fact that feet are a non sexual part of the body by means of reproduction (as is mouth, tits asides from the breast feeding side) I can see that giving a woman a foot massage/pedicure that she'd agree to, whether it be because i do have an interest in seeing/touching as many feet as possible is not a bad thing. Turning the girl on her stomach and wankin it onto her soles/smelling/licking her feet while she doesn't know or can't see it is not so good.

It can turn you on, but don't act on it with unwilling participants. The woman agreed, and it obviously was something she wanted as far as a foot massage went, and so long as you didn't rub her feet across your wanger when it got hard through your pants or anything else, i don't see any harm.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links