Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Foot Fetish
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like it if someone could clarify exactly the type of foot fetish I have...

I'm a 27 year old male, and as soon I was sexually aware I have been drawn to womens feet.. I will admit that I prefer it if the woman is proper sexy with it... I have no desire to see the feet covered in muck, or food or trampling, tickling or any of that domination malarkey... I simply just want to use the feet for my own pleasure, is that just a basic foot worship without being submissive...

HELP!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You like feet. That's a foot fetish. I don't think there's a definitive list of all the sub-types. Why do you crave a label?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I understand what you're saying, it was more of a clarification to myself...

I don't deny I'm a foot fetishist by a long shot!

Viva La Toes!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viva La Toes...Amen. And yes, sounds like ya just have a basic, run-of-the-mill foot fetish.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are an interactive foot fetishist. that means you like to get personal with those feet and lick and bring them close to your face for loving.

perhaps you also like to use them to rub against your wee wee until you cum. that will also put you in the category of an interactive foot fetishist IMO.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are just like me dude !! I also cant stand all the smell, dirt and tickling etc. I like an odourless, pedicured, shapely foot...and boy do I wanna cum all over those hot feet...

Man, you're a foot dude like the rest of us dont be shy !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I have read and heard many times is that foot partialism is very common and normal IF you also enjoy regular sex too. If all you want is the feet then it is a bit extreme from what I've read and heard.

I love pretty feet and lots of foot foreplay, but I want to fuck her eventually.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by uksoleman:

I'm a 27 year old male, and as soon I was sexually aware I have been drawn to womens feet.. I will admit that I prefer it if the woman is proper sexy with it... I have no desire to see the feet covered in muck, or food or trampling, tickling or any of that domination malarkey... I simply just want to use the feet for my own pleasure, is that just a basic foot worship without being submissive...

HELP!

I am very similar in my tastes. No dirty feet, trampling, smelling or stuff like that. Just some admiration from a distance or closeup and some sucking of toes, and of course foot jobs.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
quote:
Originally posted by uksoleman:

HELP!

I am very similar in my tastes. No dirty feet, trampling, smelling or stuff like that. Just some admiration from a distance or closeup and some sucking of toes, and of course foot jobs.
That pretty much sums my tastes up as well. I don't think you need to categorize your fetish any further than to call it a foot fetish.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links