Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chat?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chat?
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there...

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, I used to post a little bit last year some time. I am now single and just wondered if anyone fancied a foot-related chat? Lol. Let me know.

L xx

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't we start this little chat with seeing what your feet look like.
After all, how can we be sure that you're not a guy?

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. Um, I'm not sure how to describe my feet really. They're a UK size 7, and I've been told they're very sexy. I have nice slender but cute toes, and my toe nails are painted pink at the moment. My ex bf used to say my soles were nice and soft x
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

I totally read your post wrong, lol. You want to see them? I will try and take a pic tomorrow.

L x

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for chat anytime - good to see a Brit Gal on here - especially with size 7 sexy feet !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You want to see them?"
Comment by Lovely_Laura

[Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFootFan
Board Regular
Member # 32837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFootFan   Email FemaleFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Laura . I am up for a chat. I only use voice chat though. Plenty of topics and experiences to chat about. send me a private message and we can set up a time to chat. triple FFF .
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you from the UK Laura? I'd love to chat some time if you're up for it [Wink]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id love a chat laura your feet sound great if u private messae me id be happy to chat
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Yeah Rich, I'm from the UK. Are you? Where abouts? xx
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Yeah Rich, I'm from the UK. Are you? Where abouts? xx
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm in the south east, near Brighton. Whereabouts are u from?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom s
Board Regular
Member # 16111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey laura i'd love to chat with you sometime. I'm from UK too near Brighton aswell!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Oooh... good times. That's not too far from me. I'm in Buckinghamshire xx
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Yeah, that's not too far. Maybe we can chat sometime on MSN or Yahoo if you fancy it. The pics you posted are really nice btw [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links