Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Works Christmas Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Works Christmas Party
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a real good night out last night at our works Christmas do (I work at ASDA). I got talking to a girl by the name of Amy. She was wearing black heels but her feet were still visible so I got a good glimpse of her pretty bare feet. Also she had a really beautiful red pedicure but at first I was a bit apprehensive but after a few drinks and getting some dutch courage, I finally sat next to her and said to her "I have something to confess" so I told her I have a foot fetish, so she showed me her foot and gave me a thumbs up! However some of my close friends from work know about my foot fetish and kept it secret.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're brave! I would never confess my fetish that early. Maybe, I would have said to her, "Nice toenails."

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links