Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 365 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 365 feet
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the weekend we visited one of my wife's best friend friend's at a social get together. Actually just a get together to eat up all the leftovers from Thanksgiving.....anyways out of the blue Sandy the gal hosting the get together jumps up and grabs her camera and begins taking pictures of her feet. I thought WTF. It has been extremely gorgeous weather here in Calif and most of the gals were wearing sandals. She slides them off and just starts taking pictures. Some of the other girls said "oh take a picture of mine too and some girls peeled off their socks and tennis shoes which really turned me on to have their feet picture taken. Now some of my wife's friends know I love my wife's feet but don't know about my fetish. I often comment saying I only married her for her feet and they usually laugh...anyways these were a new group of people whom I didn't know and all the gals and one guy fucked it up wanted to talk about feet. I was so turned on. My wife could see it and was extremely embarassed since she knew I was really aroused by her feet and has been a little embarassed to talk about it. They asked her to put her feet next to thiers to compare and she did it without hesitation. They were talking about how cute each other's feet were and I was left talking to the guys about the Oregon's football game. I thought fuck....I want to be in that conversation. Turns out that she has a flickr account and she does what they call a 365 challenge where they take pictures themselves and often times they take pics of their feet when they aren't feeling too creative.

One thing turned me off because they started talking about how they hated foot pervs. They hate when guys leave comments like "I want to such your toes" and "What do your feet smell like?." They said like we put pics up for those SOBs tp leave comments like that. My family looks at my pictures. Those guys have no respect. I made a joke later told her you do have pretty feet and she laughed and said you aren't a foot perv are you? I told her no she just had really pretty feet. She was so interested in talking to me and her fiance was getting jealous because people were saying she was glued to me in fact my wife's friends said watch her because I gaurantee she will want your husband. I found that out on the way home when we were driving in the car. Anyways funny how when I commmented on her feet and she asked me if I was a foot perv how turned off she was by me and then when I told her no she literally leaned into our conversation and would NOT let me get away from her throughout the night. I wanted to ask her what is her flickr account so I could see the pics but her suspicions were up. I was going to email her and thank her hoping I can get a copy of her email address so I can search but my wife doesn't like her. I gotta see those pics from that day.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One thing turned me off because they started talking about how they hated foot pervs."
Comment by expressions

Sometimes people will say just the opposite of how they really feel just to be on the 'right' side of the group-think.
If I posted pics. of my dick to the web and had a bunch of women say how much they'd like to suck it, I'd be flattered.
Great story, BTW

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she laughed and said you aren't a foot perv are you? I told her no she just had really pretty feet.
dude.. kudos for putting the perfect spin on it without lying! i dont think you could've given a better response and i am going to keep this simple line in mind from her on out.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by expressions:
anyways out of the blue Sandy the gal hosting the get together jumps up and grabs her camera and begins taking pictures of her feet.

Very hot!

quote:
Some of the other girls said "oh take a picture of mine too and some girls peeled off their socks and tennis shoes which really turned me on to have their feet picture taken.
Wow, a foot photo orgy! Very, very hot!

quote:
My wife could see it and was extremely embarassed since she knew I was really aroused by her feet and has been a little embarassed to talk about it.
I understand the feeling. My wife is fully aware of all my foot fetish loves and desires, many of which I've enjoyed with her feet. But I still feel a flush when we're watching TV or a movie and something foot related happens. Just the fact that she knows what's running through my mind makes me feel a bit embarassed.

quote:
They asked her to put her feet next to thiers to compare and she did it without hesitation. They were talking about how cute each other's feet were
Extremely hot! How fun to watch and listen to! That would have HAD to have been a topic of conversation between the wife and I on the way home had that happened to her. That would be soooo arousing. I'd also try to get my hands on the photos too of course. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by expressions:
...I was so turned on. My wife could see it and was extremely embarassed since she knew I was really aroused by her feet and has been a little embarassed to talk about it.

Reading your post simply reaffirms my reasons for creating TWO myspace profiles:

#1. My original profile: created solely for networking & members of the foot community.
#2. Knowing my folks would freak out if they knew what kinda blogs I'd be posting--I created a second identity {to avoid all the DRAMA}
I don't have time for closed-minded people! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links