Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Frustrating, but promising nite..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Frustrating, but promising nite..
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, forewarning.. there isnt alot of foot content in here, but it was an interesting night.

saturday nite, my wife made plans to us to meet up with couple that we had met previously for some possible extra curricular activities (AKA foursome). i had recently set us up with a new sitter and had warned my wife that she was older (24YO i think) than most of our other sitters and that she was pretty damn cute. the last thing you want to do is have a sitter come over and when you walk out to the car, you close the door and hear, "thats awfully convienent that you picked such a young and pretty sitter!!" [Laugh] what makes it 'worse' is that i got a vibe from the sitter when i interviewed her that she was kinda into me. we sat and talked for about 45 mins when normally i meet them for 15 mins or so. so she comes over and we headed out the door and went on our way. i said to my wife.. so.. what do you think? she seem ok? she says yes. i said was i right in telling you she was cute? she laughed and said yes, but she's not a knockout or anything... but she is definitely cute.. i wouldnt mind having her myself. [Eek!] i said, are you shitting me?!? omg, well if thing dont work out with J & A, then maybe we can do some shots with L when we get home tonight and see what happens! i was joking (mostly). she laughed and it definitely wasnt a ruled out kind of laugh.

we get to the bar and things proceeded well after some drinks and appetizers, we went to where the band started playing. the wife of the other cpl is really really pretty and has a very nice body and is fun as hell. this is good! as she walked to the dance floor, i do the routince foot check and see she is wearing clogs.. damn.. nice.. but her jeans are long enough where i cant see if she has on socks or is barefoot. i spent the rest of the nite watching to see if she would either do the dangle or slip them off.. but no dice. [Mad]

we're sitting around talking and i look up to see a woman i used to play indoor soccer with. she's older, but is pretty cute and has a nice shape. we kinda catch eyes and smile, but neither of us were 100% sure if we were who we thought the other was. about 30 mins later, my wife turns to me and whispers, see the woman with the black t-shirt and jeans? i said yeah, i know her from soccer i think. her name is S. she says to me, cool, she just gave me a look and really big smile and held it. i said, nice! i guess i'll have to go talk to her, huh? she said, go for it. i went over and we talked for about 10 mins and she definitely was sending me alot of signals that she might be interested. the clincher was when she said she goes out to vegas for conventions sometimes and i said you need to take us next time and she said sounds good to me. we swap numbers under the guise that we are both looking to get back into soccer and go back to our friends.

i head back my wife and the other cpl and the bar is closing, we head outside and thats when the other cpl tells us that they really are interested but this just isnt the week to play.. wink wink, nudge nudge.. aargggh!

we get home and the sitter is still up and on the couch. i see her shoes are off and by other couch so when i can, i make my way to where i can see her feet.. and she is wearing white socks. double aaaargh! we all sit and talk for about 30 mins and this just isnt the time to work this so i walk her to the door and wish her a good nite.

i finally get to bed with my wife.. who promptly falls asleep on me. *sigh

i guess i just have to remember, good things come to those who wait.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so...........in other words you completely struck out the entire night?
Good story though....better luck next time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha...

you are still a winer in my eyes bro! Your wife rocks from what I can gather!!!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, all titilation and no releif huh? Bummer. I wish I could take that kinda stuff as well as you do, Nothing gets to me worse than my wife dropping naughty double-entondre's and sexually connotations all day then giving me nothing that night. She just doesn't get it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough Night
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sympathies. You win some you lose some...Now you can go to the "What Are You Looking Forward To?" thread. At least you have good reason to contribute.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, that's a frustrating position to be in. It has the potential to get epic. Keep us informed?

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually.. since it came up, we had the sitter over again and went to a xmas party saturday night over a different cpl's house that we've kinda hooked up with a month or so ago. the sitter and i have actually emailed a cpl of times and i definitely get a vibe that she is into us.. or at least me, which could work too cause my wife and i are allowed to see ppl alone. my wife and i talked about it alot and she said she would love to be with her even if she is straight. we made jello shots (about 200 actually) for the party and my wife said we should offer some to the sitter and offer to play some naked twister with her. damn, i love my wife lmao.

so my wife got ready and said i need to redo my toes. i'm gonna make them a nice xmas-y red. i said with a big grin, works for me lol. when the sitter get there, my wife has just finished her toes and was doing her fingers and the sitter said, 'oh, i never do that, i just dont have the patience.' my wife said, 'what about your toes?' the sitter looked confused and said, 'my toes?' she's german and it turns out, in her experience, that its very unusual for women to paint their toes. any european members want to comment? so this made me kinda wonder if it was gonna be worth getting her socks off.. not that it would kill any interest from me [Wink]

we get to the party and we were warned that its going to be a vanilla party. everything is going great and i notice the hostess, with whom i've hooked up with last time, is wearing some nude nylons with open toe heels. she has her toes painted nicely, but they are definitely not my taste. her 2nd toe is WAAAAY longer than her big toe and even her 3rd toe is longer than her big toe. about half way thru the nite, the vanilla people leave and suddenly the debauchery erupted.. and i DO mean erupted. i was 'caught' under the mistletoe and the hostess suprised the hell out of me and gave me a kiss that left lipstick all over my lips.. my wife even has a pic of her wiping it off afterwards and was pissed she missed the kiss. lol i was kinda shocked cause her hubby's brothers were there with their wives and there was still a cpl or 2 left too and i thought they were vanilla, but the next thing i know i see one wife leading one of the brother's wife down the hall into the host and hostess's bedroom and they close the door. that brother comes upstairs with the only single girl. he tells her wait here in the kitchen, i'll be back in 5 mins and then promptly disappears in the bedroom with his wife and the other woman.. and i guess the other hubby was in there too. so she's left there alone with the hostess, me, and the host. the hostess grabs me again and starts kissing me and i see out of the corner of my eye, the host and the single chick start kissing. the party came to an end for me shortly afterwards when my wife realized that the spinning wasnt really the house, but her head and promptly tossed the 20 or so jello shots she had. lmao.

she passed out on the couch for about an hour while i sat with her and the hostess and just talked.. while the hostess took off her heels and stripped off her hose and put her feet up on the hearth near the fire and kept flexing her toes. when my wife woke up, we headed home and somehow on the ride home, my got better so when we got there, she curled up on the couch and, over the course of 1 1/2 hrs, we progressed having a conversation with the sitter that eventually led to my wife telling the poor shocked girl that we swing and she was bi and that we love playing with others.. all while the sitter and i sat there eating the remaining jello shots. she was actually really cool with it and sounded interested and was NOT uncomfortable. unfortunately, i couldnt really judge what she was thinking and walked her to her car at about 5AM.. which lead to a weird moment where she was about to get in her car and was saying ok, have a good night. it was like that moment at the door when you're dropping off a girl on a first date.. but she was our sitter and my wife was on the couch.. so i played it REALLY smart and didnt make a move.. this time. [Wink]

my wife and i went to bed and in a shocking move, my wife is in a REAL good mood and we stayed up til almost 7AM, during which time she gave me a mind numbingly good foot job and then would scoot up and let me suck her toes and lick her soles while she used her hands and mouth on me and the scoot back down and get back to FJ. omg, it was heavenly!

sunday afternoon, i checked my email and guess what? email from our sitter again [Big Grin] this time i forwarded it to my wife and now its in her hands to get it going. she emailed the sitter back and shared how i had warned my wife that i thought the new sitter was hot.

and so the story (or book - sorry guys!) continues lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links