Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone know what "JustinTV" is? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does anyone know what "JustinTV" is?
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see many clips for it on youtube, is it a pay-per-view site or something? Just curious...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering the same thing when i heard about the recent webcam suicide.I guess i wasn't interested enoughto investigate though

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what it is: It is a website for live broadcasting with either a webcam or a video recorder. You can use this to chat with your friends n family by streaming live video.

[ December 01, 2008, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: whyme ]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are nultiple videos of girls showing their soles on youtube with the justin.tv logo..

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, my pal Ms. Tierra used to broadcast using it.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe this particular one was broadcast in a bodybuilding forum.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if my memory serves me right was there not just a big thing on justin.tv about hating all foot fetishist's? Apparently foot guys go on there and Youtube saying to girls on cam or that have posted vids to put vids up showing their feet and what they smell like etc....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well if my memory serves me right was there not just a big thing on justin.tv about hating all foot fetishist's? Apparently foot guys go on there and Youtube saying to girls on cam or that have posted vids to put vids up showing their feet and what they smell like etc....

You know, we should track those guys down and beat them. The jerks are ruining what us "good" foot fetish guys are all about.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as I am into virgin beating I'll have to decline [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch out if ya go to that justin.tv site. i heard there is alot of foot pedophiles over there.

additionally, it seemed like the site was mostly underage teens all fascinated w/the idea of broadcasting themselves over the internet.

and it is very sad to see perverts on there exploiting their youth/misunderstanding for their own sick pleasures.

not saying this is the only thing that happens on that site, but i heard that there seems to be alot of that going on. seemed so much so, that even some defenders of that community created deterant groups aimed at preventing foot fetishists from doing nothing but asking young girls to show their feet all the time.

i'm sure some people have better things to do in life, but at the same time, i also believe there are men out there are constantly begging these underage girls to show their feet as if there is no harm done.

i just feel sorry for the families and also these young girls when they grow old enough to realize what was actually going on with all those perverted requests.

anyway, BEWARE out there guys

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
I was wondering the same thing when i heard about the recent webcam suicide.

I have heard the same thing so I went it looked it up ... here is a link to the teen suicide story ...

http://www.inquisitr.com/9117/teen-commits-suicide-live-on-justintv/

and the FAQ page on www.justin.tv [Smile]

http://www.justin.tv/p/faq#what_is_jtv

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Justin.tv is a boon for those of us who like to watch boxing and MMA PPVs, but don't want to pay for them.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have seen some of the Justin tv clips on youtube as well. Most seem to be under age, pre-teen girls chatting on cam and acting their age.

It does nothing for Me, but what I found fascinating and intriguing is their willingness to be so open on their cam...and how clueless their parents must be to what they are doing streaming online where anyone can have access to them through this media...like what Tyler D. mentioned before.

People just need to be more careful.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the thing i don't understand. People look younger and younger over the years. I'm 21, 22 in march. I've been asked numerous times at my current job (been there 3 years) how old i am exactly. When i say 21, people tell me i look less than 18 at times, but would have guessed older because of my take on life, the way i present my self, etc etc.

I've met girls who look 17 at the bar i visit regularly who are obviously 21 cause we can't get in without bein 21 since they serve no food and smoking is alowed.

So how can you tell exactly that these girls are underage? I mean of course there's the girl that's 12 years old and definitely looks that way, but come on...

I don't frequent much of anything on youtube too often, if i do i'm lookin up stuff from actual foot related sites...Random clips and things from models i know been in the business for a bit, people from clipstores, etc.

Without an I.D. We don't know these girls are that young, but to the obvious ones definitely not cool. Also, to the preteen/teeny boppin slut bags that love the attention from any kind of man, woman, people in general, are just as at fault as any of the people who are just outright blatant about their desires to do w/e they want to these girls feet, because hey let's face it....

They know it's not gonna happen, and in our opinion it's a compliment.

And femsolelover, what exactly is it that we "good" foot guys are out for, asides from women of age? Sucking, kissing, licking toes and feet, along with smelling, footjobs? I don't think any of us aren't about any of those, so please, clear this up... Really, that goes for the assholes who rape people and underage girls, and everything else, they demean the general population and sex all at the same time.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
So how can you tell exactly that these girls are underage? I mean of course there's the girl that's 12 years old and definitely looks that way, but come on...

i think you may have answered ur own question. sometimes ya can just tell via the obvious.

very sick tho, when ya see these perverted men with foot fetishes going on those sites and asking these 12 y/o looking women (mind you, perhaps a remote possibility they are over 18, but just look 12, and I mean REMOTE) to show them their feet over and over. i do not give those men the benefit of the doubt and i condemn their behaviors and find it reprehensible how they try to represent us. those men are an absolute disgrace

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links