Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rubbing a Stranger's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rubbing a Stranger's Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever touched/rubbed the feet of a total stranger?
Some rules, for this:
*Whores/paid models are discounted
*No situations where the girl was very drunk/stoned
*And, of course, no rape scenerials! It must be completely consentual.
I was in Vegas, a few years ago. I had eaten breakfast at a restaurant, in my hotel. Paying my bill, I noticed that one of the managers was sitting with her leg outstretched on a chair. She wore a black stocking, and there was a bandage on the foot. (It hid the arch, but still showed the heel and toes.) She explained that she sprained it. Not only did she let me touch her foot, a bit, but she also let me photograph her! Unfortunately, I didn't see her again, after that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... I did.

At a party

She was Dutch and she gave me a footjob on the stairway while the door was open with a clear view to the party.

People I guess didn't know/understand the foot thing so they saw me a few steps down to where she was sitting and didn't connect it as us doing anything sexual. It was hot.

She told me during the footjob she had a boyfriend in passing by. So I stopped it...

But it was awesome while it lasted.

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it on a few occasions. One time I had gone to San Diego to visit my brother. He showed me some bars to go to. Well one day while he was at work I saw the girl wa wearing tennins shoes with no socks. So we chatted for a little while. I saw her later that night with sandels on but didnt get a good look at her feet. She asked what i was lookin at, I just made something up as there was a huge guy in between us. The next day I told her I wanted to see how cute her feet were. She asked why and I told her I like womens feet. she came around to my side of the bar and took her shoe off. I took her foot in my hand and told her how nice it was. She told me not to massage it there that we could go to the back corner in case people came in. I proceded to massage her feet for about 20 minutes. She said it felt wonderful.

I have also done it for a girl on the plane flying home. We were talking about our trips and she happened to mention her feet hurt. I offered a massage and she accepted and asked me if I were sure I wanted to touch them. I told her no big deal and did ity for her. She loved it as well.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by voeterb:
Yeah... I did.

At a party

She was Dutch and she gave me a footjob on the stairway while the door was open with a clear view to the party.

People I guess didn't know/understand the foot thing so they saw me a few steps down to where she was sitting and didn't connect it as us doing anything sexual. It was hot.

She told me during the footjob she had a boyfriend in passing by. So I stopped it...

You, Sir, Are my hero!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Yeah... I did.

At a party

Whoo HOO.. I have my own minion!!!

[Tongue]

Thanks bro!

--------------------

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Ive complimented girls on how gorgeus their feet were and rubbed feet as a result of it no less than 40 times.All strangers in public!

Sounds sweet Spotlight...wouldn't mind hearing a little more about this...I'm sure you got bad, but also good responses as well.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Yeah... I did.

At a party

Whoo HOO.. I have my own minion!!!

[Tongue]

Thanks bro!

lol, well the fact she was willing to give you a footjob and she had a BF.

getting it WHILE on the stairway WHILE the door was open with a clear view to the party, put it over the top.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

I have to admit...

Although I do not condone it... it is a BIG turn on knowing now.. she had a boyfriend. It is soo wrong (and hey I STOPPED IT).. but I just had to go home and take care of some unfinished business.. thinking about her cheating feet.. he he.

Shame on her!!!

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
*Whores/paid models are discounted

can usually get a better discount on the whores tho if they are street walker types. professionals always seem to want to squeeze us for more, and i don't mean ur little piglets boyz [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've rubbed strange women's feet at parties and at clubs. You have to feel out the situation before you take the risk, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links