Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many times a day do u do your wifes/girls feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many times a day do u do your wifes/girls feet
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cum on my wifes feet at least twice a day she says im a horn ball ?
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha im currently a single man but i'd probly do the same as you..you're a lucky man.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like 3 times a day
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we lived together at least once a day. Preferably twice to four times a day. Or as often as i thought about it.

took me a while to get her into it, but at the rate we see eachother and actually have time to spend together it's about once to twice a week. But i get to sniff them and her socks plenty of times [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker126
Board Regular
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker126   Email footfucker126   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not enough, my gf knows I have a foot fetish and dosent seem to mind me playing with em during normal sex but Im still working on getting here to think aout letting me do it more often i still think maybe she thinks im weird

--------------------
mmmm feet n toes 23yr old guy Reading England.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not near enough.........
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh theres days wear i dont even want to hit it , i would rather have her feet [Smile] , she says shes glad i like feet cuz she sucks at hand jobs. . .
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:

I would be pretty pissed if 2x a day it was centered around my feet...

just saying...

Interesting. I'd agree from my experience too. Actually i'd be pretty thrown off if my girl wasn't pissed that I was having sex with her feet instead of her. After she orgasms I indulge in my foot fetish, but before I have to make sure she's taken care of.....or else someone else will. If I "did" her feet 2x a day I would also have sex/oral at least 1x that same day if not more.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:

I would be pretty pissed if 2x a day it was centered around my feet...

just saying...

yeah unless the dude is satisfying her in other ways twice a day, that is kinda selfish

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twice a day eh? I think I'm at twice a week in my stage in life now. [Laugh]

I think it was Jeff Foxworthy that said:

When you're young you give up sleep for sex. As you get older you take sleep and hope you have a dream about sex.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah good ol Foxworthy! Can't beat him...well..Im a big fan of Ron White [Big Grin]

As for my "play time" its about once or twice a week...depends though..it has been picking up lately though whether it be FJ or sex.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i didnt think of it that way. now that i know im gonna use this info to my advantage lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 4 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well usually when i get home she always has sexy heels on and tells me she is ready for me to bust all over her size 8 feet , she loves it
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play with her feet 3-4 times a week, But actual foot-jobs.......... probably once a month. I'm not into FJs that much and never have been. I love lots of foot foreplay before and foot play during sex.

Not sure why FJ's aren't a fav. of mine but not as much as massaging, kissing, licking, nibbling and just looking at them in different poses in my lap before sex. I Love just looking at her point and flex her toes up close so I can just look and enjoy every square inch of her gorgeous size 7 feet before and during sex. (I do mean EVERY square inch of her toes, arch, heels, ankles) Her legs are great too!

I know her feet better than anything else in this world and I NEVER tire of them! Perfect in my estimation.

I'm a lucky guy because she has always lets me enjoy her feet. She rarely turns me down for foot play. She's not always ready for sex, but she ALWAYS lets me enjoy her feet

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links