Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Embarrasing iphone/Internet history moments (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Embarrasing iphone/Internet history moments
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
my dad, finding out, punched me in the stomach. hit me so hard, i spit out the bubble gum i was chewing on.

LOL, damn, it must really suck having a foot fetish in that household! I'd certainly be keeping it bottled up for those kind of consequences.

I tellya boyz, if blackHxC88's family knew what what I was masterbating to on my computer, they'd think I'm a freak fer sure!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
my dad, finding out, punched me in the stomach. hit me so hard, i spit out the bubble gum i was chewing on.

LOL, damn, it must really suck having a foot fetish in that household! I'd certainly be keeping it bottled up for those kind of consequences.

I tellya boyz, if blackHxC88's family knew what what I was masterbating to on my computer, they'd think I'm a freak fer sure!!! [Eek!]

well, at least you know why i am the way i am, as far as the fetish is concerned.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, at least you know why i am the way i am, as far as the fetish is concerned.

hey blackhx, i feel ur pain, but if it helps out at all, lemme just say don't feel bad because it is possible to be an even bigger freak than you are.

if ya don't believe me, just take a look at me.

i am one perverted creepazoid fer sure and the innocent stuff you were punished for in your old household doesn't hold a candle to how freaked out your parents woulda been if i was their son and they caught me doing something like this, where you f*ck a girl's feet using your face Hee Hee! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

hey blackhx, i feel ur pain, but if it helps out at all, lemme just say don't feel bad because it is possible to be an even bigger freak than you are.
idk, i think i am [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I have pictures in place for many of the people's numbers listed in my iPhone. A co-worker who borrowed it to make a call flipped through the photos and saw the ones belonging to foot fetish models. "I'm not even going to ask," she said with a smile as she handed it back to me. After that, I switched from pictures of their feet to ones of their faces.

Wow that takes some guts. I wouldnt dream of having those pics as my contacts on my iphone. I sure do love taking candid pics with it though. People assume you are messing with your phone and you can snap away all day..
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tulsafootlover:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I have pictures in place for many of the people's numbers listed in my iPhone. A co-worker who borrowed it to make a call flipped through the photos and saw the ones belonging to foot fetish models. "I'm not even going to ask," she said with a smile as she handed it back to me. After that, I switched from pictures of their feet to ones of their faces.

Wow that takes some guts. I wouldnt dream of having those pics as my contacts on my iphone. I sure do love taking candid pics with it though. People assume you are messing with your phone and you can snap away all day..
It certainly wasn't a smart move on my part.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That just happen to me about two weeks ago i let my best friend use my computer and he looked at my favorites and im sure he seen foot stuff i was soooo embarresed but he didnt say anything , he knows cuz chicks in the past i had one night stands with got mad and told people at the bar .
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets just say that i hate that some media players when opened play the last clip you watched by default.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres a reason why I clear my history/cookies a lot.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been caught in the act. i was to meet some of my friends at a mall to hang out when i arrived early so i can give my gf a foot massage and suck her toes in the parking for a couple minutes before heading out. now, i dont care what other people think but when my friend tells me "oh i thought that was you in the car i didnt wanna say anything" it was quite the rush. we acted like nothing ever happened
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links