Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » question about footjobs and a girl's willingness to give one.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question about footjobs and a girl's willingness to give one.
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a question i've been thinking about..

Say you start seeing a girl or at least messing around with one, do you think she is more or less likely to give you a footjob if you say you've never had one? or vice-versa?

I guess this could go either way depending on the girl. But i think some girls might be more likely to if you haven't had one before, or say you haven't, just to indulge you and maybe think they will hold a special place in your heart.

But, on the flipside, if you do say you've had them before she might feel a bit of pressure to stack up to your past?

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally would just say you would enjoy it rather than bringing up your past body exploits or pretending for it to be your "cherry breaking" first footjob. Depends on the lady I guess. If she's keen on you I'm sure something as mild as using her feet on your knob is a far lighter request than having her bend her butt over for unlubricated rear entry.

I don't like to gloss over these things. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some women also feet very self conscious trying something so new and especially something they dont implicitly understand.. but most women will get into it seeing how much YOU get into it.. at least the good ones will [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
some women also feet very self conscious trying something so new and especially something they dont implicitly understand.. but most women will get into it seeing how much YOU get into it.. at least the good ones will [Wink]

True true true!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with L.D. that a lot has to do with presentation. Simply indicate that this is an activity you enjoy and leave it there.

To add to what nusuth said, it might be important to mention that many women are very sensitive/self-conscious about their feet believing them to be ugly, smelly or dirty. This may affect their decision as well. Once they know that you are comfortable with their feet, they will be more likely to be agreeable.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be cool about the whole thing, and treat it as a mere supplement to your sex life, don't make it out to be the only thing you're after.

Also avoid making it seem like a freakish thing, because after all, footjobs are awesome. [Smile]

A small minority of women hate anything to do with feet, so hopefully your woman isn't one of these afflicted ones.

If she's really into you, odds are in your favour.

Conquor.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're honest with it and tell her that there's benefits to her as well, then she'll be more open. It's not a freakish thing. Once I told an ex about my desire to get a FJ, she delivered with one for the ages.

It takes time to work that in. I do agree with Turm that you shouldn't make it out as the be all/end all of the relationship. You'd be surprised as to how many women are into feet and how excited they get once you admit you are as well.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the comments. i agree with most of them.

and just for the record i'm not hurting for fjs, i was just pondering this based on past experiences. All the girls i've been with know about my fondness for their feet, i don't keep it a secret.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ledaemon, You are wild man. Funny!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
some women also feet very self conscious...

Freudian slip!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links