Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chalet girl issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chalet girl issues
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I'm sorta new here, but here's a dilemma.

Have started working in an alpine chalet along with some fine young ladies. We gonna be working/living together for a good 4-5 months.

I've seen their bare feet, but they almost always walk around the chalet in very thin socks. It's sooooo tantalising, especially when they've got their feet up and are stretching/flexing their toes. Just wanna rip the socks off and run my fingers (or more) over those fine feet.

Dilemma is this, do i take the plunge and go for it after we've had a few drinks, or do I play it safe and wait. I've got no problems propositioning a lady for a foot massage, but I dont want to create awkwardness between ladies I will live and work with for possibly half a year.

Opinions appreciated everyone.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me personally i would play it safe, i'd do something like walk by and playfully pinch thier toes while making a funny sound and that makes them laugh. and if they laugh continue to play with them then attempt a massage and see wat happens. or u could try a back/neck massage and then work your way to her feet. hell if your lucky the first massage may put her to sleep lmao!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would try to slowly work my way toward getting a chance to play with their feet rather than just blurt out you have a fetish and want to suck their toes-although that may work quicker. The situation at the time should tell you just what to say or do. If one of the girls is complaining about tired or hurting feet by all means jump in and offer a massage.If she accepts her reaction will tell you how far to go. If you see one has just got a nice pedicure with bright polish or a design on the big toe tell her how nice you think it looks. Women like that want their feet to be attractive and will enjoy compliments. You may end up being lucky and have the opportunity to enjoy all their feet. Women talk to each other. If one gets a good massage one by one they may all want one. Just take it from there. Good luck.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take it slow with them, but always keep an open eye for any of their shoes laying around.
Shoes never resist or complain afterward.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not offer to give them foot massages?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice everyone.

It was a godsend this evening. Was watching a film in the lounge with all the staff, and 3 of the girls had lucious bare feet. The one that was closest to me was curling her toes up a bit from time to time (hmmm). But the lass with the nicest feet was flexing and pointing her gorgeous toes like you wouldn't believe. I couldn't stop watching those piggies wriggling... it was soooo painful man! Need I tell you she's utterly gorgeous from the ankle up?

I reckon I'll take it slow. Experience has taught me that a gentle approach normally brings good results. I've only known these girls for *counts on fingers/toes*... 5 days. That's too quick to be propositioning a foot massage.

I'll wait til we've been out skiing for 8 hours in a day... the offer of a gentle massage of sore/tired feet will seem very appealing. Agree?

W_T

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

P.S. Footjoyboy, smelling shoes aint really my thing. I only deal with the genuine article, but I'll invite you over some time, loadsa lovely unguarded shoes/slippers/sandals for your delectation.

W_T

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you've got half a year of fun ahead of you, pacing yourself as you said is not a bad idea! and girls pick up pretty fast these days.. you'll know soon enough how much fun you can or cannot have.

RPM

p.s. from the sounds of it, you're the sole guy in a place full of gals... beware how you move so not to stirrup tension.. and you'll be in paradise!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timmy349
Board Regular
Member # 26978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timmy349         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been there done that.... Easy and [patient does it.. In a season there will be plenty of times and chances to touch massage and kiss their feet.. Just not on the first week or 2 - you don't want them to think its only their feet yo u want. I bet by April you ll have snogged half of them...
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welllllll I will give you my perspective. You need to take it slow otherwise you could look desperate but dont get caught oggling their feet either because that could ring off alarm bells. Dont ever apologize or act snibbling around them as your have some sort of foot "perversion" you have a thing for feet and thats it so does my husband and its very nice. Women love a confident man that just has something special about him. Thats what attracted me to my hubby he just is warm and confidant. Take your time become friends and then just ask one night when your all lounging... you want a foot massage? Or when you become really close and friends just pull them onto your lap as if its normal and just start rubbing then when one of them lets out moans of how good it is I am sure they will be wrestling to sit next to you on movie night. Women are very competitive and if you give one attention the others will be gagging for it especially if it is seen as non sexual but touching, as well all like to be touched.

xoxox

TT

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Excellent advice. Thanks a lot guys.

Just a little update. Today when we were doing some training, I was sat next to a girl on the floor who regularly goes round barefoot. She's got pink toenails and a nice toering. We started chatting and she made a comment about her shoes killing her feet, so we got onto talking about them. I was soooo tempted to offer a massage, but resisted.

W_T

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links