Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Londoners Unite!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Londoners Unite!
tinderly
Board Regular
Member # 17595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinderly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I live in London UK and I'm desperate to get out to some foot fetish parties. I can only find word of two - Stiletto and Pedestal - but I know little of either.

Are there any other venues/ arrangements out there?
Has anyone been to the forementioned and can give a feedback?

Les get together on this guys...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry mate, wish I could help but I'm stuck here in Oz.

Wish I knew of any parties round here too but dont think its as popular as in Las Vegas or Miami.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In London here too but I don't have a clue about parties going on here [Cry]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFootFan
Board Regular
Member # 32837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFootFan   Email FemaleFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=002932

check the above link in Website URLS

The ladies advertising here , do sometimes goto the foot fetish parties at wicked.

Ring them up, their agent may give you some hints. Also ring wicked, as mistress caroline can giv you some tips. Just email some of the fetish clubs around london and ask, you'll be surprised with their helpful advice and venues. its not just for ticket sales of theor clubs.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFootFan
Board Regular
Member # 32837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFootFan   Email FemaleFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=002932

check the above link in Website URLS

The ladies advertising here , do sometimes goto the foot fetish parties at wicked.

Ring them up, their agent may give you some hints. Also ring wicked, as mistress caroline can giv you some tips. Just email some of the fetish clubs around london and ask, you'll be surprised with their helpful advice and venues. its not just for ticket sales of theor clubs.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links