Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at work today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at work today
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my co-workers.. (in another thread.. i talked about being outed and saving face) the one who outed me politely has what appears to be awesome peds.. however, she's so keen on making sure on one sees her toes.. and she teases me about it all the freakin' time!!!

anyway.. we had a good set of laughes today.. but the other co-worker who hates feet was trying to sort out just how much i liked feet or not.. and i didn't let on.

the problem for me wwas this.. she kept taking off her shoes.. and the smell that came from it was making me super nausious all day!! it was horible.. i almost lost my lunch (it was so busy, none of us went out to eat, we ate in).. man.. it was hard.. i would wait until she'd leaave the floor for an order pickup or verification and spray the place down with oust!!!!

it wasn't overwhelming.. just stinky! it's the kinda stuff i'd hate to come home to.. or have her come home with.. odor eaters someone.. please!!!

she had on socks though.. so no view of the toes.. just imprints of her toes in her white socks.

what a retched smell!!! i can't even type right thinking about it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it you dont like smelly feet? Most guys here actually would crave to be in that position. But hey RPM I'm with ya on that one I hate the smell !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, i right with you. the smell of some sweaty feet filling a room would not be a pleasant experience for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on many occassions, i've talked about what scent I like and what I don't like. the only time i enjoy non-shower fresh peds is when hosed and pumps have been worn (even then.. not all pumps qualify... and it can't be too many hours of wear)

this is def one occassion when I wasn't happy at all! the whole room was saturated with it if you ask me! yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!

now.. mind you, even my wife gets 'baffled' at times. she knows I like when she's worn hose and pumps for a shortish period of time.. but anything else.. i run clear away from. sure, that makes me a little weird.. but that is me!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The furthest I go is some lightly (very lightly) leather-scented feet. Any foot odor that might reach my nose from the floor is, well, offensive.

You have my sympathies; nothing ruins a beautiful pair of feet more thoroughly than stink.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

a little more details about my work place... the department is split into two regions in the smae building.. so.. techinically, it's split between the to furthest points of the building and we server very different types of clients on both ends (and I am one of the few "lucky" ones to work both ends of it)

the posted story happened in the busy hectic area. the other side isn't always as bad, but the office space is rather largish.

yesterday, one of the secretaries came out to my area to hang out. guess she was done her work early. my work load was insane.. but that is antoher story.

i took a short break and opted to chat with her. she knows of my love of heels.. and she's one of the few i've actively tried to get to remove her shoes to see her peds.. why? her hands are amazing looking.. and i wanted to know if the same applied to her feet.

well.. found out that isn't the case at all. toes look jackedup.. and the hose she had on didn't didn't do the magic of making it look better either..

towards the end of her shift (mines was the extended one yesterday so i sat in nearly two shifts... yuk).. she comes back out and wants to chat.. so i give her a few minutes of my time to chat. while chatting.. she slips off her shoes a second time (the first time was early.. and she didn't realize i was looking when she slipped off her shoe to adjust her hose). sadly, this time, my nose is met with a bad scent. mind you.. i'm not standing at arms length to her either. maybe two arms length.

so.. i shouldn't pickup the scent that quickly. well. let me tell ya.. it wasn't pretty. smelled like wet rug meets wet old cheese (if that makes sense). that took care of any curiousity i may have.. our conversation didn't last too long.. she went back to her side of the office and i went back to work. thankfully.. it wasn't like the first story that started this thread.. this part of the office is relatively well ventilated and is largish.. the scent was gone pretty fast.

twice this week.. my nose got skunked!!! never has happened before at work.. i've massaged one of my co-workers feet after a long hard day in heels.. she had zeero smell to her feet. you could just pickup a slight hint of her lotion on her peds.

two other co-workers are known for slipping out of their shoes for shoe play moments.. and you never pickup any sign of any stink.

but this week.. gosh.. was i ever skunked!! how they can let that be.. not sure.. but i'm sure they don't enjoy that when they head home and take off their shoes and their home stinks.. dunno how their hubbies deal..

granted.. i know some folks like a strong scented foot.. some really strong.. that is all fine and good. but like Toetapper said.. i like a lightly scented leather based scented foot. and only lightly. soon as i can pickup up the scent from more than an arms lenght away... it's too strong.. especially like in my first post on this thread.. darn right repulsive!

RPM

p.s. the other secretary (the second shift one) and i talked shoes and feet more than we've ever done in the past yesterday. she hates feet and hates hers. but once she let me see her toes (no touching though). gorgeous!!! her feet has no sweaty smell to them either.. but her feet are to die for! wish i could take pics to share.. but she's not into that.. but she's one where the beauty of her hands was reproduced even prettier on her feet. to die for. just the kind that would fit perfectly in Girls-with-Feet hallmark series!!!!!!

--------------------

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, if I were in that position I'd have been so upfront. I would have asked her to put her shoes back on because she is turning me on far too much.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links