Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OMG Vanessa Hudgens SOLES!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG Vanessa Hudgens SOLES!!!
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got dragged in2 taking my 2nieces to HSM 3 this arvo...thank god for Vanessa Hudgens, completly made the experiance worth while!! About 3/4 in2 the film there is a scene where she is laying on her bed in her bedroom talking on the phone in the classic pose position flaying her soles around in the air...it's not just for a split second either, you get a real decent look at her soles, and she even gives a slight toe spread, and let me tell you (like you don't already know) they are some of the sexiest soles going around, caramel flavoured plump and juicy goodness!!! I might have to offer to take them again, ha ha!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll have to get a clip of it made for all to view!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of us who don't speak "teen texting" language, please translate. What does "HSM 3 this arvo" mean?

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i got from the 'text speak' is this..

HSM3 = high school musical 3.

arvo? not sure.. but almost looks like a typo for this afternoon. but i may be mistaken and wouldn't mind learing what arvo means.

RPM

p.s. i happen to know that because i read it today in a magazine! lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot on RPM, HSM3 is 'lazy' for 'High School Musical 3'...& Arvo is 'lazy' for 'This Afternoon.' Sorry MOMAN, MY BAD!! All u really need to know about my post is, High School Musical 3 = Vanessa Hudgens = Sexy Sole Scene!!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Just thought I'd re-surface this post to celebrate the release on DVD...I just got back from the video store & can't wait to put it in & skip straight to VANESSA'S SOLE SCENE...off 2have some fun!!

--------------------
jack11111

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't she like 15...eww.

Even if she legal. She LOOKS young. Real young.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Isn't she like 15...eww.

Even if she legal. She LOOKS young. Real young.

shes 20...older than hayden p.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kryptonian23
Board Regular
Member # 20768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kryptonian23   Email Kryptonian23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga4X9nH2PCY
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links