Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ad for shoes you all might enjoy....They do have a point

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ad for shoes you all might enjoy....They do have a point
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is this for Clever?

[Smile] [Big Grin] [Tongue]

[ December 09, 2008, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got a 403 - Forbidden page

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrr is it just me or have people been really stingy with their links lately? I hate when it at lest doesnt work for me too,but it usually does so i cant tell you guys get an error [Tongue]

anyways,i uploaded it to my flickr so it should work now:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link works, now, and I'm not into shoes, but style is indefinately important, and they are sexy.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
...I'm not into shoes, but style is indefinately important, and they are sexy.

i think the point was the slogan "your feet can be sexy too."

good ad, more women need to realize this!

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is beautifully crafted and quite yummy.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what makes this very clever is the photo of the feet posed so that the straps create the appearance of a thong bikini and a seated ass. Cute.

Perhaps that's pointing out the obvious.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I think what makes this very clever is the photo of the feet posed so that the straps create the appearance of a thong bikini and a seated ass. Cute.

Perhaps that's pointing out the obvious.

LOL to be completely honest and i feel like an idiot now, but i really thought that was an ass/back of a woman there with the shoes in the back ground wandering WTF why would they show her ass if it's a shoe ad.

Upon reading this and looking back, it's quite obvious, but had you not put that out there i'd never have looked again.

Pretty Effin clever.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to think of that pose the photographer has to be a foot guy. Very innovative.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari:
In order to think of that pose the photographer has to be a foot guy. Very innovative.

I wouldn't say he necessarily had to be a foot guy. It's all really in anatomy of the body. A good photographer would be able to put that together. Or the chance somebody else already thought the idea up, which is normally the case, and the guy photographing just got paid to take the pic they told him to.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clever. I like.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a FREAKIN SWEET idea for an ad!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't notice that before either, very clever.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
Originally posted by russ:
i didn't notice that before either, very clever.

yeah i was tempted to quote you with a big "WHOOSH" at first,but i was merciful [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona, you find some really cool things out there (I remeber the foot fetish card within the last 2 weeks). Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links