Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amazing Foot dream!! ! !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing Foot dream!! ! !
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I've posted here, but this morning I had such a great dream that I had to let you all know.

I rarely have foot related dreams but this morning I had a dream where I was laying down on the sofa and suddenly remember myself sniffing and licking the sexy stockinged feet of a mature yet sexy looking woman. Don't know who she was. Then I remember sniffing and admiring some sexy high heels and another female entered my dream and then the two of them started to give me a foot job with their smooth, silky stockinged feet. It was feeling so good and by this time I was heavily getting into and enjoying this surprise rare foot session. Finally a third female came into the room and was somewhat surprised at what she saw and just when she was about to enter into the foot job my alarm rudely awakened me from my most amazing dream!

I wish my alarm didn't go off as it is very rare to have these type of foot/shoe fetish dreams.
Do any of you have these type of dreams and if so how frequently do you have them?

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see pics., or it never happened. [Laugh]

Just kidding; I have that kind every now and then.
It's one of two kinds of dreams that will (some of the time) give me a wet dream.

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I want to see pics., or it never happened. [Laugh] ...
_fjb_

Hahah, nice one! I wish I had the ability to take pics or record my dream. Now that would be amazing.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i was the third lady and it was me that set off the alarm
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get dreams once in a while too, more often if I don't uh, relieve myself before conking out. Only happens once in a great while but it's always amazing.. Generally I just act like myself in my dreams, but when anything sexual is involved I instantly lose all inhibitions and dig right in, in situations where I would probably be more timid in waking life. So I really hope that if there's life after death it's exactly like sleep [Big Grin]
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I want to see pics., or it never happened. [Laugh] ...
_fjb_

Hahah, nice one! I wish I had the ability to take pics or record my dream. Now that would be amazing.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/3705790/Scientists-develop-software-that-can-map-dreams.html

Maybe someday... but probably not.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Very nice find and post archadmirer!

I hope I will be alive and able to use a device like that if they ever develop that in the future.

bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one last night of an ex co-worker. She is in her 50's and pretty attractive. I was sucking her freshly red painted toenails as she was pleasuring herself. It was a pretty intense dream, I can only imagine how her size 8's really taste and feel.........sigh
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a dream, last night!
Travling somewhere, I walked into a store. A woman was there. She had short curly blond hair. She took her pants off, for some reason! She still had socks on, but I took them off and started massaging her feet on a bed. They were quite soft and smooth!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I've posted here, but this morning I had such a great dream that I had to let you all know.

I rarely have foot related dreams but this morning I had a dream where I was laying down on the sofa and suddenly remember myself sniffing and licking the sexy stockinged feet of a mature yet sexy looking woman. Don't know who she was. Then I remember sniffing and admiring some sexy high heels and another female entered my dream and then the two of them started to give me a foot job with their smooth, silky stockinged feet. It was feeling so good and by this time I was heavily getting into and enjoying this surprise rare foot session. Finally a third female came into the room and was somewhat surprised at what she saw and just when she was about to enter into the foot job my alarm rudely awakened me from my most amazing dream!

I wish my alarm didn't go off as it is very rare to have these type of foot/shoe fetish dreams.
Do any of you have these type of dreams and if so how frequently do you have them?

omfg!!! why?! whyyyyyyyy???!!! does that always happen? the same happens to me its like no matter which dream it is it seems when u get to the apex of the dream SOMETHING no matter wat it is whether it be an alarm clock, your wife, kids whatever you wake up. i hate that shit lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links