Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » LuckyAndre - So Confused.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LuckyAndre - So Confused....
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, this is the only place I can "open up" and speak my mind...with like minded peeps.

So I get a phone call for help from female friend B. Turns out she locked her keys in her car with her other female friend A. I drive over and bring hangers and screwdrivers, etc etc...time goes by another man comes to help he gets the car open...ok...

So the girls wanted to go to this arcade to play some video games. I wasnt really in the mood for that. So friend A says about the other friend B , "She will give you her toes Andre.." I shot a deer in headlights look. Cause Friend A, knows about me and the feet thing. Friend B, just learned about me and the feet thing. Ive seen friend B's toes and I DO like them. So friend B was like "Oh no, Ive been in these old sneakers all day and at work." Friend A says, "Oh that is NO problem for Andre!" I was a bit embarrassed, and friend B, just smiled. So friend B is like "Cmon Dre, go with us.." I worked all day, was tired, pretty much came just to help not expecting anything. But I gave in to go. (ONLY because I wanted these feet so bad...explain soon)

So we get to the arcade, and both girls are in Friend B's car, just sitting. Found out Friend A is on the phone with whoever chatting away. So Friend B comes over to my van and gets in and right away puts her feet up. Im in my zone now. I knew what I wanted and was getting and she had NO problem doing it.

I slowly peeled off her right sneaker with no laces first. That revealed a sock with strips like a prison suit. First thing I did was sniff right into the toes of the socks and I moaned because I TRULY enjoyed the smell. Friend B giggled and then I went into my tickling fetish. Stroking up and down her sole and she laughed and giggle so loudly, and yes I popped a big one immediately! I peeled off the sock and her toes and PERFECT. And they smelled just as strong and I was just all over her toes and didnt care who was around. I sucked licked tickled, stroked every inch of this girls foot. Long story shorter I did the same to the other foot, no reason to get into details about that.

Now here is my confusion...ready? (yeah some will get pissed) She's a fat girl. Ok, kill me, I said it. Shes about 5 - 5'1 she's got a portly look. She is cool people, about 22 - 23. She has cute green eyes. All that is good, and she has THE TOES, THAT I LIKE. They way they spread when I was licking them, and her laughter and giggling and moaning.she clenches her toes along my tongue. She does everything a foot guy would want! But Im a bit worried that she will get INTO me and want more...(she kinda expressed that), and im not attracted to her to want anything more. She is just a friend that happened to have TOES I LIKE and does all that stuff I like. But I dont wanna do anything more. Yes you can say I want to use her for just the feet. I dont think that is fair. But what would YOU do? I mean as Im writing this, I would love for her to be right here and adoring her feet and toes to no end. But what if it gets her hot and heavy (oops) and she wants to do a little more?

Im strictly a die hard foot man. Crazy as I sound, I dont care how hot a girl is, if her feet and toes are bad, I cant deal with her. But now this girl isnt a "hot" girl, but those feet will bring me to my knees in a second.

So my question to you is, "What would YOU do?"

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dating fat chicks is not an option, ever.

Keep her on the under, tell her whatever she wants to hear, milk until she breaks it off when she realizes all you want is her feet.

The other alternative is to tell her flat out it's all about getting foot action, you have no interest in dating her and ask her flat out if she's in or out.

If her feet are really that great or you have no other outlets to get foot action, do the former, otherwise do the latter.

Done deal.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her flat out you aren't "ready for a relationship" but would like to "get to know her better".

Then invite her over every second day and get those feet.

Problem solved.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful problem to have [Smile] I would tell her straight out that I LOVE what she does with her miraculous little toes, but that I'm not looking for anything else. I would be willing to compromise and go further if the feet were worth it to me... but that isn't really your question. It's a judgment call. Heed High_Arch_Analyst's advice, and almost certainly have those feet on lockdown until she is so hurt and frustrated that she splits and tells EVERYONE she knows what a jerk-off you are, or tell her (tactfully!) that your primary interest is her feet and not sex or romance and risk never having them again (or having them for a LONG time without hurting her!) I've personally taken both routes, and I prefer the latter even though it has definitely cost me some quality foot experiences. Is it more important to have integrity or these particular feet? Sorry to ramble, it's simply a question I've considered at length... and I wouldn't judge you either way; you have every right to use deceit to get the feet if that's your priority, just make sure you're getting more than you're losing (dog and the bone and water parable, you know?)
Fun to have another arch-addict on the forum, I really loved your pics when they were up!
~D

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dre, it's called "fat girls revenge". This came from a post Ben Del Amitri did a while ago. Have you ever noticed BBW's feet? Some of the best you may see bro, and alot of them know it too. Just be on the look out, she might be looking for more, especially since you said she expessed that to her. Did you kiss her?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much as these guys stated. Just be on the up n up. Straight forward. "i'm not into a relationship or anything serious, but if you need some attention to the peds, i'm the guy." Otherwise, bail!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honesty is the best policy. Who knows? Once you explain that your "romantic" interest is limited to her tootsies, she may be okay with just having a feet relationship with you.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but from a girls perspective, you just can't go there. She may be happy for you to just give her feet some attention, but my guess is that soon she will want more. Since you're not interested in anything else, she'll work out why. And then her feelings will have been hurt. You can't just use this poor girl for her feet. It's not fair. Even though she says she doesn't mind/wants it, she's probably just doing it for the attention. Steer clear!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's just for feet, steer clear. You are "Lucky Andre" after all. lol.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd at least go for the feet a few more times.
Sorry, but that's just me.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
I'm sorry but from a girls perspective, you just can't go there. She may be happy for you to just give her feet some attention, but my guess is that soon she will want more. Since you're not interested in anything else, she'll work out why. And then her feelings will have been hurt. You can't just use this poor girl for her feet. It's not fair. Even though she says she doesn't mind/wants it, she's probably just doing it for the attention. Steer clear!

But in all honesty, if the man is sincere, honest... How at all would he be to blame if she read farther into wanting more, knowing it wasn't happening? And her feelings did get hurt? I personally have had a few relationships just like that, where it was friendship with foot play involved and she never complained. Never did i hear anything about wanting more, and it just went that way. Once we both found SO's we were still friends, just lacked foot play unless it was a harmless pedicure or something provided either of our SO's wouldn't mind at the time.

But then there's the psycho downside of a girl playing along and still wanting more and when ya try to make a clean break or move on, there's jealousy, relentless calls, and those awkward confessions of undying love. Hmmm. Tough call!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of...being a "fat girl" myself..this has nothing to do with weight! she is a girl you are NOT interested in romantically. there is NO such thing as fat girls revenge..come on guys! Laura is 100% right. Even though you can be honest as all get out with her if she DOES have feelings or want more with you she will justify it and in the end her feelings will be hurt. thats just the way most women are. if you truly don't want anything more with this girl steer clear..it has the potential to end bad all the way around. you are lucky andre! lol lots of sexy feet in the sea for you...keep looking!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read your story a couple of times and I have to say it's a tough call.

If you're getting the vibe that she may be looking for more, than it might be wise to just be thankful you had the chance to do what you did and move on. It really all depends on her state of mind and what she may, or may not, be looking for.

I have had female "foot friends with benefits" and there are some that are cool with my attraction to their feet. Some, however, have thought that interaction with them could possibly lead to something more and I nipped that situation in the bud before it got out of control. The only way to do that is to make it clear that you're not interested in anything beyond what's currently on the table, so to speak, and that may mean not having anymore interaction with the woman on that level.

Typically, most women get into "relationship mode" if you either, 1) start spending time with them more than once a week, 2) start calling them more than once a week, or 3) a combination of 1 and 2. That's just a general rule of thumb and there are exceptions, for sure. From personal experience, my "foot friends with benefits" have not been exactly geographically close enough to spend more than occasional time with them so there was never a question of spending time with them more than once a week, or even once a month, for that matter. However, I would be mindful of how many times a week you either call her or spend time with her if she's located within a reasonable distance from you, where it may be possible to see her more than once a week.

You can't deny your gut feeling though, which is what I think you're feeling from reading your post. If your gut is telling you that she might want something more and it could get out of hand, then that gut feeling is probably correct and it's not worth the casual getting together with her just so you can have time with her feet. However, if she's cool with that situation, just make sure to keep contact with her, both on the phone and one on one, at minimal levels and no more than once a week. I know that's easier said than done because she has feet that you really like and enjoy. However, spending more time beyond once a week with her will get her "relationship radar" going on, which I'm sure you don't want, since you're not attracted to her in that way.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magic Mike
Board Regular
Member # 33143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magic Mike   Email Magic Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok my opinion, being a guy, that is completely wrong to do more just for her feet. I understand that a fetish is a fetish is a fetish; HOWEVER, there is a line to having a fetish and being respectful and if you are a true man, you know not to cross it
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
integrity.. you called it right.. steer clear.. why? a lot of women will say they're cool.. with the hopes you'll change over time and they get what they want.. and then get hurt. not the guy's fault.. just the hoping that got out of hand.

prior to marriage.. i had a pal do a lot of modelling for me. it sorta blurred the lines with her.. took a lot of finess(my end) and strong will (her end) to keep things clear. she wanted to let her feelings go for more.. but in the end.. moving the topic away from her feet helped grow the friendship and subside her feelings that were coming from the foot attention. (being married and her being pals with my wife did help a lot to steer her clear of that slippery slope)

it could have gone much worse actually. further back in my single days.. a gal fell for me hard.. i had feelings, but not enough to go anywhere. well. that turned sour badly and fast! everything, she over-read.. and hoped way too much. no hard feelings on my end ( i walked away to give her space because i realized nothing i said registered as i said it)

enough babble from me... in the end.. you'll have to follow the road of caution.. you may get another session or two out of the friendship.. but her feelings will build.. she already likes you.. and you can't do anything to seperate that from the foot action. she's going to feel special when you do what you do. she's going to enjoy what you do.. and hope you can be more exclusive to her with that level of play.. and no matter how you slice it.. more exclusive with play means relationship.. no matter how intimate or not.. it's a relationship.. something only you two share. once there... in time, she'll want the full rights and priviledges of a relationship.. and you'll not be on the same page. she'll get hurt.

size has nothing to do with it. few folks can pull it off.. seriously.. few can.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links