Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Used uggs left on the side in Primark

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Used uggs left on the side in Primark
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

went to primark today and on my way out i spotted someone has left their well used, wet uggs on the side near the bin. They actually abandoned them....

If only had the balls to take them home with me.... my god the fun I would be having now.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what if they had belonged to some big nasty girl? I dont know if I would ever pick up any left behind shoes, unless I had seen the women wearing them.
Just my opinion though.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
what if they had belonged to some big nasty girl? I dont know if I would ever pick up any left behind shoes, unless I had seen the women wearing them.
Just my opinion though.

Or even worse... A cross dressing drag queen! I'm with toelicker here. No way would i snatch up a pair of footwear from anywhere abandoned unless i saw the girl they belonged to prior to the disposal of said footwear.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wuold have to see if the owner was hot and if she was you can betchya i'd be taking them home and sniffing later. heck, might even sniff on the way home, if i know nobody would see me adn think i was a freak.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know but I know you all probably just destroyed the fantasy for Toe Sucker II huh [Smile]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker II [Jerkoff]
The rest of you guys: [Nut Kick]
Me: [Evil Grin]

There's no way I could ever take used shoes -- too many unknowns. Now, the feet inside of them, MMM.

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol if u get a chance to, read my story, oceans 11 post oh here!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man I'm with the guys on this one! What if it was some crusty feet with toenails like pork scratchings. Oh man that would be hanging.

I'd rather stick my dick in a cheesegrater!

now if you'd seen some teen cutie slip perfect size 5's out of them, you'd be talking my language

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're right chaps. i think i need to be realistic. but think about how hot that was though in a fantasy way.

i could not stop thinking about them.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful they make Uggs for guys also.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links