Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a girl with questions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a girl with questions
deadsidestar
Board Regular
Member # 7600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadsidestar   Email deadsidestar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I am a girl. I'm using my boyfriend's account, because he asked me to go on this forum to better understand his fetish for feet.
If anyone took this in the wrong aspect, I'm sorry, but I appreciate all your responses.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
It could be the gf posting on his account... either way, I'm surprised how many people see monogamy as the only "legitimate" relationship! I'll save everyone my rant, suffice it to say that the love in or quality of a relationship does not correlate with the number of partners. No one can predict the net cost to your relationship, or what else makes the relationship valuable; if it's worth it, do it. If not, screw it...

i think in light of how well you commented.. I'll spare you my rant.. it's probably a wrong rant anyway.. but... one thing.. we all know that monogomy is not the sole form of relationships.. but in the modern western cultures, it seems to be the most widely talked about and accepted form of long term relationships... hence the frame of reference. let me not go into all the cultures that aren't monogomous and do just fine in that context!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deadsidestar:
First of all, I am a girl. I'm using my boyfriend's account, because he asked me to go on this forum to better understand his fetish for feet.
If anyone took this in the wrong aspect, I'm sorry, but I appreciate all your responses.

Of course, this is how you'd account for that; but you've also posted in other threads, saying your WIFE would love to sell her socks.

This puts the very premise of your question in doubt. You claim to be worried about your "boyfriend" being interested in the feet of other women ... if he IS somebody other than you, how can your greatest concern be his possible interest in the feet of other women when you first have to get past the fact he has a WIFE?

Which you made known in this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001046;p=1#000001

quote:
Originally posted by deadsidestar:
my wife, would love to sell her socks

... and that pretty much throws your entire premise into question.

[ December 15, 2008, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're using his account, why not have him get on and explain his point of view to us?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you and do you give him footjobs ? I'm suspecting that because you arent satisfying his needs he is looking elsewhere for that satisfaction with other women.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the guy loves you then he should not need another girl. If i had a girl that sound as accepting as you do i wouldnt go any where near another girl.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links