Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FF Advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FF Advice
Kick_ass_surfer
Board Regular
Member # 33183

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kick_ass_surfer   Email Kick_ass_surfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been with my gf for 18 months and she still has no clue! i dont know how to break it to her! (i do still give them the odd kiss ect. when shes asleep [Wink] )

Were both still pretty young and i dont want to freak her out lol so i just try to 'keep it in my pants'...its killing me now though, her feet are GORGEOUS, so soft!

HOW DO I TELL HER !?!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't tell her...............Just do it!

Begin with giving her a foot massage, light kisses on her feet. After you've done that a few times, just kiss her toes and suck on them. Slowly get to licking her soles...

There's not easy way to tell her, but its much easier to just do it. You it enough times, she'll get it!

Good Luck!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tip for you mate

sooner or later you will be watching a movie or some TV and it will end up with her sitting down the end of the sofa, with her feet in your lap.

you've got 3 options now.

option 1 is to JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS. Stay away from this one.

option 2 is to gently start massaging them and see if she likes your contact with her feet. if she pulls away and says "urgh no they're gross" or whatever, then you know she's pretty against it. if not - it's a start and you can go from there.

option 3 - bit more daring, sooner or later she's gonna move those feet around a little. when she does - try telling her in a jokey manner to keep still cos she's giving you a hard-on. Pretty much a guarantee that she will start rubbing your cock with her feet there and then. Worked for me once in my car [Thumbs Up]

enjoy the movie chap [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you pretty much fucked up by not telling her from the get go. When you tell her now she's gonna be wondering why you took so long and if you've been hiding anything else get my point?

But if she is really into you she eventually get over it

Buenas Suerte

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or you could also let her know just as directly in a more sexual way when she's a little more open to something different. when you have having sex with her (i can only assume you are) in missionary position, get up on your knees.. get her legs up against your chest.. the next move is her knees bent and her feet are going to get closer to your face and eventually they'll end in a position where you can easily either lick her sole, suck her toes, or rub them against your face or sniff them or whatever it is you'd like to do. in the heat of the moment, its easier to introduce something like that.

after that happens and if her reaction is favorable, you can tell her you think she has pretty feet and you liked doing what you were doing and let it naturally progress.. with some nudging on your part. i would strongly suggest you dont use the word 'fetish'. for many ppl fetish = freak.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
Don't tell her...............Just do it!

Begin with giving her a foot massage, light kisses on her feet. After you've done that a few times, just kiss her toes and suck on them. Slowly get to licking her soles...

There's not easy way to tell her, but its much easier to just do it. You it enough times, she'll get it!

Good Luck!

I think the above sums it up quite nicely.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dude you pretty much fucked up by not telling her from the get go.

[Roll Eyes]
so.. anyway.. no. a real woman will totally understand that its something that you arent totally comfortable with and will be supportive. the only way the above statement is true is if you are with an untrusting and immature woman.. or you're just an asshole in general.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its easier said than done.

you have to make sure:

- you trust her.
- you really like her.

if you know that you she will not gossip then i think you'll be ok. its only your preference. luckily the girl i am seeing i told her on the 1st night of meeting her! lol i was amazing at myself.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not asking to do anything that weird!

I agree with the "just do it " idea, but if you are looking to do very specific things( as most of us want to) be open and honest, but do it without big drama. If you have been a good BF for 18 months, she will not have a problem.

Most women love to make men happy, and most women like being admired for their beauty. If you really think her feet are beautiful and tell her why, she will most likely be happy about it.

If it's ok to like other parts of her body- why not her feet? I can be pretty kinky about what I like- but what are you really asking her?

I see some rather disturbing fetishes that I'm really glad I'm not into because I would HATE to have to ask a partner to do those things. Nevertheless, at some point people who like those things ask their partners to do them- and many agree.

As I say, for every story that I hear about some woman freaking out on a guy about ther foot thing, I have never had that happen personally. Secondly, if you are with a partner that is that uptight about something important to you- it's just not going to work anyway.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links