Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calling All Photographers/Site Owners!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling All Photographers/Site Owners!!!
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, all photographers...

Can we start a thread (this one!) where we can reference where we're all located?

I'm in Michigan, but I have a fair amount of female friends with nice feet across the US, and I can't always travel to see them all. Some of them I've done shoots with, and some I hope to shoot someday, provided I can ever visit. I'm hoping that if I find some photographers/website owners in close proximity to them that I can send them your way for a photoshoot. This way, you get a new model, and they (and possibly I) get a set of pics. One day I hope to open my own foot photography site, but until then, perhaps I can increase traffic at yours.

In any case, if you have a site, please let us all know where you're based out of!

Thanks! [Smile]

Solesearching: Metro Detroit, MI

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links