Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Post your location (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Post your location
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by naty:
Male, 37, Ethiopia, Addis Ababa

Damn, they have internet in Ethiopia? lol

quote:
Originally posted by xtant333:
30/Male/Athens, GA

23/Male, Commerce GA, dude. XD Nice to see someone close!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fj8585:
Anyone in the Harrisburg,Pa area?

Burbs of Philly.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Williamsport, Pa area.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grew up just south of harrisburg in the York area.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
San Diego

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forced2smelll
Board Regular
Member # 34874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced2smelll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SF Bay Area......Eastbay!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rotjeknorrie
Member # 44174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rotjeknorrie   Email Rotjeknorrie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 40 yo male from Spijkenisse Holland.
Ik ben een 40 jarige man uit Spijkenisse Nederland

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19! Male, Inglewood, Ca!! HMU!!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslave curtis
Board Regular
Member # 34732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslave curtis   Email footslave curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
38/male/Lansing,Mi
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
25 years old from Alex/Egypt the land of Pharaohs and pyramids

Damn I want to take a trip out to eygpt

I'm in my 20's South Florida

BEST place for sexy latina feet

Absolutely agree I too am from south Florida! We should chill together and run these streets! Lol
Footjoblover55
Board Regular
Member # 44046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footjoblover55   Author's Homepage   Email Footjoblover55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Montreal Quebec Canada
If u r from Montreal Sara will give u an amazing footjob! She's an independent masseuse & is very reasonable at $100 for 1 hr.
I posted 40 pics of Sara here > http://footnightfriends.com/members/footman/album/pictures/

Sara will receive you at a private apartment on the south shore in the town of St. Hubert on Grande Alee St. I believe she works 6 days per week Monday to Saturday but her quitting time is 6:00 Pm during the week & 4:00 PM on Saturdays.. Best to call her in advance to make an appointment....
Sara's telephone number is 438-993-9811

Here is part of the conversation/chat I had with Phillip the night after he tried out Sara for the 4th time>

Philip
Tried Sara again today
She was good

Footman
How good was she on a scale from 1 to 10?

Philip

Footman
She aims to please!

Philip
Yeah
Very satisfied

Footman
She has the Midas touch with her beautiful feet!
Why do u think I had 102 sessions with her?

Philip
I know
And she s never tired
Most r tired after 30 min

Philip
She never gives up!

Philip
She gives the best foot job

Footman
She's in my top 5 of all time! And I have experienced 100's of girls over the last 35 years!

ENJOY THOSE BEAUTIFUL FEET!!!!

--------------------
The problem is God gave man a brain & a penis but only enough blood to operate one at a time.It's not easy finding a sexy tanned woman with beautiful high arched feet between size 7 & 81/2 beautiful toe nails attached to long gorgeous legs!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24/m northern VA
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

24, Male, Massachusetts
solefull00
unregistered

24, Male, Massachusetts
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easton,pa
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links