Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massaged my friend's feet.... in a jazz club

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massaged my friend's feet.... in a jazz club
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, I got to give a foot massage to one of my friend's feet and it was awesome. I usually go to a jazz club in downtown Detroit every Wednesday to hear a big band play which has a number of musicians that I know. This past one just happened to be their last time playing there as they are moving to once a month gigs on Saturday instead of weekly gigs on Wednesday (it's a tough night to get people to come out).

So my friend who is a vocalist and sings with the big band, came in somewhat late out of the cold and we went to get food in the middle of the first set. After we came back and ate, the second set began and the band director who's another friend asked me to take pictures of the band since it's their last night there. After taking a number of pics I went to sit down at out table and I accidently stepped on her toe (this was a true accident). Her response to me was, "You stepped on my already tired tootsies." My response to her was, "I've offered you a foot massage before but it's up to you." I've offered multiple times before but I guess tonight since she'd been gigging all day she took me up on the offer. When I started the massage, I asked her where it hurt most and when I put pressure on that area, she went crazy. It was interesting to watch her reactions during the whole thing. This was extremely hard because between the foot massage and the music, it was kinda hard focusing. Plus the song the band was playing I REALLY loved. I don't put myself out on the board that much but my priorities are ME first and music second. I was able to finish before the end of the song and what was great was that she had to sing the next song... with revamped feet. At the end of the night, I walked her back to her car and she drove me around to mine. She thanked me for the foot massage and I told her that she can ask me anytime for one and that it's no big. It was an awesome night.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job sir...hopefully she'll need your services again soon [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Very sophisticated..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like.. smooth! even though an accident let do it.. cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job! Though you should've told her that if she wanted another one it would cost her a fee [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps if your lucky, there will be another "accident"

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
perhaps if your lucky, there will be another "accident"

...and hopefully, I won't be the one to cause it. What I really wish is situations like this would come up more often. It's an easy way to get foot action and that was my first in quite some time.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links