Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When Girls Feels Most Comfortable

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When Girls Feels Most Comfortable
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that a girl is most comfortable unthreatened, when she walks around your house or appartment barefoot. I think that if she doesn't take her shoes and socks off, she doesn't feel relaxed.

[ February 02, 2009, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That brings up a good point, it shows that her intentions are anything but leaving in a hurry.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but i think girls do that at home whi think girls do that at home whi think girls do that at home when most comfortable. And if they do that your place, they feel at home.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, when she stops pulling away and quits making up excuses to leave, that is usually a good sign in the right direction for being comfortable.

if we find that she starts exhibing those evasive type behaviors after we kept talking about feet, well that is a good learned lesson during your 2nd chance to tone down all the feet talk, and perhaps the salivating too. introduce her more slowly so that she doesn't get too uncomfortable.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
yeah, when she stops pulling away and quits making up excuses to leave, that is usually a good sign in the right direction for being comfortable.

if we find that she starts exhibing those evasive type behaviors after we kept talking about feet, well that is a good learned lesson during your 2nd chance to tone down all the feet talk, and perhaps the salivating too. introduce her more slowly so that she doesn't get too uncomfortable.

Thank you professor!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more of a rush for me when the chick is still kinda new to everything and she let's me worship her feet (and I always get to)

I love asking how it feels it just gets me harder when she thinks its weird lol

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I would have to say that if a woman takes off her shoes in your house she would indeed be very comfortable...
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some gals, no matter how comfy they are, don't take their shoes off at other people's places.. as a matter of principle. so, not a good yardstick to judge with.

RPM

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

when a girl takes off her shoes is one thing, but when she takes her socks off, she is very comfortable.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links