Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » does anyone watch pilates for just the feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: does anyone watch pilates for just the feet
GnarlyMonkey
Board Regular
Member # 28294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GnarlyMonkey   Email GnarlyMonkey       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes! I used to watch this one yoga segment on I think it was the travel channel or maybe oxygen every morning here in CA before leaving for high school... That was way back in the day though! Some really good material on it! I remember this one brunette would do the trick for me! It was fantastic!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could do pilats or yoga classes, I'd be to distracted

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't go out of my way to look for it but, if I run across it while flipping through channels, I will certainly pause to watch & lust.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember Lilias Yoga? This show ran from the late 60's to the early 70's. I used to love watching it to see her barefooted!
She's still around, but a bit long in the tooth! I wish her early shows were put on DVD!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's another reason people watch it? [Confused]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep but I try to be discreet when watching a live "show".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Yep. [Hump]
But they need to get rid of the guy there doing it, or at the very least to put some shoes on him. [Puke]

Couldn't've said it better myself!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Yep. [Hump]
But they need to get rid of the guy there doing it, or at the very least to put some shoes on him. [Puke]

I think he's required by PC law! [Smile]
Yes, I love pilates and yoga. Anyone seen Wai Lana Yoga? There's constant close-ups of her feet!

What i adore is Darcey Bussell (prima ballerina) pilates video.

http://www.amazon.com/Pilates-Life-Darcey-Bussell/dp/B000EHSY48/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1230559825&sr=8-10

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Yes, Ana Cabans' pilates videos are better than a lot of foot fetish videos on the market. The way she points and poses her feet and the way the cameraman zooms directly into her soles makes it seem almost intentional.

I've tried to do pilates before to really work the core muscles, but damned if I can ever get through any of her videos.

Ana Caban is ultra hot. I almost bought one of her videos.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foulball1975
Board Regular
Member # 32442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foulball1975   Email Foulball1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over in the UK, we get Julia Roberts (not that one!) doing the Pilates sections, indeed there's one next week.

We live in hope at seeing Jill Franks gorgeous little feet.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of wai lana, here's a little flex and point wmv clip from her morning tv show. I also have two ana caban flex and point videos that I copied direct to dvd from exercise tv on demand(I love comcast!)with nice closeups, if anyone is interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=13d26b0dd556673dd2db6fb9a8902bda

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, garrickthewise! And it's just a little example of what goes on on her show.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:

Do yourself a favor and go out and get SEVERAL different videos of hers. It's a must-have for any foot fetish video collection.

Plus the whole getting in shape thing. As feminine as most people think it is, pilates actually will kick your ass.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to go out with a lady who was a pilates instructor. She knew of my foot fetish and often invited me to her studio before closing. She was barefoot all the time. She had very sexy feet.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:

Do yourself a favor and go out and get SEVERAL different videos of hers. It's a must-have for any foot fetish video collection.

Plus the whole getting in shape thing. As feminine as most people think it is, pilates actually will kick your ass.

And they're cheaper than foot fetish videos!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links