Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Think about this!!!...throwing shoes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Think about this!!!...throwing shoes.
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone, happy holidays to all. think about this and tell me what you think. this is most for the guys but the women on here are mre than welcome to comment. I was just thinking about this a minute ago and this came to me. ok now, with the hilarious most recent shoe throwing incident with that piece of crap Pres Bush (good riddance), i came up with an awesome thought. i predict that now an up and coming catch phrase\insult that will be used is "Hey, Don't make me throw my shoe at you..." or something to that effect. now think about this. what if a girl said this too you and she seriously meant it. i would certainly get ready to catch and welcome the shoe with open arms. i would grab it out of mid air and run away with it for my own amusement. mostly for my "sniffing" rituals and such. i guess that part goes without saying here. lol. i think i would like this trend. i know it sounds a little silly and far-fetched but you guys get the point. now i guess everyone can discuss what they think about this. have a nice day and cheers to all. [Evil Grin] [Cheers] [Tongue]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHangel85:
i would grab it out of mid air and run away with it for my own amusement. mostly for my "sniffing" rituals and such.

oh i know exactly what ya mean and i would be wanting to do the same thing wtih any shoes thrown at me by hot women! hopefully nice and stinky and sweaty too.

best if they purposely stink up their shoes just to throw them at me out of spite and instead, the stinkier they are, in fact the more pleasure those shoes will bring me (to their surprise) LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a funny story here in the U.S. since the level of insult was benign and no one was hurt, but I don't think nothing was said amid the shoe incident to place it into our soclal lexicon.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of a funny incident that happened when I was in fifth grade. My science teacher was known for throwing chalkboard erasers at students who were talking or acting up to get their attention. Well one day she wasn't close enough to the chalkboard to get an eraser, so she took off a shoe and threw it at one of the kids in class (not me). It probably would have left a mark if it had hit him (good way to get rid of a tenured teacher), but he ducked just before impact. It hit the window behind him and shattered it on its way out to the playground. Guess who had to go get the shoe for her! The kid she threw it at, since it wouldn't have gone out there if he hadn't ducked.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeaaa dont see that happening at all

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
This reminds me of a funny incident that happened when I was in fifth grade. My science teacher was known for throwing chalkboard erasers at students who were talking or acting up to get their attention. Well one day she wasn't close enough to the chalkboard to get an eraser, so she took off a shoe and threw it at one of the kids in class (not me). It probably would have left a mark if it had hit him (good way to get rid of a tenured teacher), but he ducked just before impact. It hit the window behind him and shattered it on its way out to the playground. Guess who had to go get the shoe for her! The kid she threw it at, since it wouldn't have gone out there if he hadn't ducked.

MoMan

damn I would have left some leche in that shoe for her and we'll just call it even

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that part of the world, throwing your shoe at someone is considered a great insult.
Also, pointing the sole of your foot at someone is an insult. HOWEVER, I've seen a few scenes in Bollywood movies of actresses pointing their soles at the camera! So maybe even there, they are aware of the power of the female foot.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links