Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelly foot lovers, i "control" one pair of my wife's socks.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelly foot lovers, i "control" one pair of my wife's socks.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH yeah. my wife has a problem, her sexy feet almost never or never smell. so what did i came out with? , i took a pair of her socks under my control. that special pair is not be wash until, who knows when, maybe never, she wears those on special days (fuck fest days)if you know what i mean. comments boys.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, most people try to get rid of smelly feet. We are the only only people who try to bring it on.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great idea- and shows her committment to your fetish. Personally I'm not into smelling and it's probably a good thing. I don't think my wife would indulge me in something like that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
babeflover, I like that idea! My wife's feet used to be quite ripe at the end of a day, but since she's had 2 kids, I think her chemistry is different now. Hardly any smell [Cry]
She has a pair of canvas Keds that she used to wear w/o socks a lot and they still bring on a great aroma, and a few other shoe/hose/sock combos, but it is almost a science.

Good luck and let us know how it works out!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think i'd ever ask my wife to do something like that. glad you're in a position of such endulgence!!

Kwiksand1... as much as I like a light scent after wearing pumps..... finding out after kids (we're hoping one day to have).... the chemistry changes drastically is not making me feel too good.

i don't want it to change to no scent ever... or worse.. huge amounts of scent! right now.. it's perfect, just a light scent. BTW when we were dating, it was much stronger.. now it's perfect.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

this is a fantastic idea.

i cant believe children can change the way your feet smell. Definatly holding out not having kids with my potential wife then! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my wife's feet never smell so every now and then she will put on a pair of old shoes for a few hours and let me have at it. She is so cool.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tulsafootlover, u are so lucky to have a woman willing to do that for u. you are a very lucky man she must really love u.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't think I am suggesting that you shouldn't have kids or the same will happen to your wife/girlfriend if she is pregnant. I can say that after the 1st one was done with breast feeding and my wife began to ovulate again, the aroma started to come back... But then we went and got started with child #2! :-)

I will let you all know in about 8 months...

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend will wear the same hose for days if I want. And, also, she'll always comment slyly that she can smell her own feet, sometimes. [Wink] She's a very, /very/ nice girlfriend. And, of course, as you know, I can have at it. IN FACT, she wants me to have at it at least once a day so I become more into her feet specifically.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trainers - no socks, I'm tellin' ya man!

Or boots
the main thing - I'd say - is no socks...

Are you going on holiday? get her to wear boots/trainers w/ no socks for the WHOLE flight and have some fun in the hotel [Wink] Trust me man

PEACE

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wear shoes with no socks. That makes them smell great....
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big difference in smelly feet and smelly shoes.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's great. My wife indulges me too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links