Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Limo Ride - Chapter 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Limo Ride - Chapter 2
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year to everyone here at the WU community!

I had a little time over the holidays to write a little. For those who liked chapter 1 hopefully chapter 2 will be worth the read.

This chapter may be too long for some...

Chapter 2 Of the Limo Ride

Sal and Angie walk through the doors of Il Visuvio only to be greeted by the Maitre’d. Sal exchanges dialogue with him in Italian and the couple is whisked away to a very romantic table for two. The restaurant is dimly lit and the candlelight
from the tables forms dancing shadows on the restaurant walls.

The waiter promptly greets them and in no time is back with the bottle of wine that Sal had ordered upon arrival. While the waiter was uncorking the wine for them Sal was already up to no good. With a shoeless foot he hooked his foot under Angie’s ankle bringing her foot up towards him until he was able to grab it with his hand. He grasped her silky smooth nylon clad ankle and with a plop her strappy little shoe hit the floor.

This toe capture happened very quickly and by the time Sal had the first set of
nylon toes in his lap Angie had slipped out of her other shoe and placed the second foot right next to the first. They were both comfortably nestled right in between Sal’s legs resting on his seat.

Sal gazed into Angie’s eyes giving her a seductive grin and Angie gazed back
at him with a mischievous look of her own. Sal could feel the cum and saliva
soaked stockings perched between his thighs. He ran his finger lightly over
the tips of her toes following them in sequence and tracing the curve of
the top of your foot.

Angie was smiling from the soft almost tickling yet soothing sensation. Sal tugged on her stockings at the toe and instinctually Angie seemed to
know just what he was thinking and without saying a word reacted to Sal’s intentions. Angie knew that Sal was craving the touch of her soft pedicured foot without the nylon barrier. The foot that Sal had been tugging on vanished from his lap and after witnessing Angie squirming a bit then quickly returned. Sal’s hands immediately found her foot that was now naked. Then the second foot vanished a little more squirming and it too was back nestled securely between Sal’s powerful thighs.

Angie’s was willing to go toe to toe with Sal and play whatever game he wanted to play. With that in mind Angie tosses one rolled up stocking at Sal and in a rather loud voice exclaims “look what I found under the table.” Just as the eyes of the patrons seating around them turned their attention to the misbehaving couple Angie tosses the second one, this time hitting Sal right in the face. Sal let the stocking linger for a moment under his nose taking the mixed scents contained in the nylon souvenir. He then stuffed both stockings in his lapel jacket pocket causing a small protrusion. It was obvious that other dining patrons had begun to pay more attention to the goings on at that quite little table in the corner.

Sal then returned his hands to her naked feet. Her feet were still a bit gooey from the sperm bath they had taken in the car. Angie still had a good accumulation of sperm between her toes. Sal used the cum as massage oil and massaged the cum into Angie’s feet.
The foot massage was taking its toll on Angie and low, barely audible moans of pleasure began emitting from her luscious lips. Sal’s strong fingers and hands alternated between feet giving her as much pleasure as he could, given the fact that they were in a restaurant. Even Sal was amazed that there was so much cum on her feet and that it mad a great sexy foot cream. Angie was entranced with the eroticism of having her feet rubbed under the table as she fantasized of Sal’s cum that was helping to provide the pleasure.

A feeling of warmness flowed through her and she could feel her pussy beginning to tingle with desire. As Sal continued massaging Angie could feel her skin tighten as the semen was absorbed into her skin. The tightness turned to softness of skin on skin as Sal had changed from massaging to now lightly caressing her feet. Angie could feel his fingertips running from heel to toe and it was beginning to tickle and sooth she was torn between the two sensations.

They sipped the Reserva Chianti and by now were well into there second glass.
Sal hadn’t even cracked his menu but Angie selected her dinner while Sal was playing with her feet. When the waiter returned Sal ordered their meals again speaking in Italian. They chatted about the week they each had while lovingly gazing at each other.

Sal never stopping caressing one foot or the other and which ever one he was not attending to had begun lightly touching his semi-erect member. Sal thought he had misunderstood what Angie was saying so she repeated it this time a little louder and very clearly “Take it out.” “I want to feel you naked dick between my toes.” She said. Sal wasn’t sure if the other tables had overheard her or not. He ignored her request and
continued to massage one of her feet. Her talented little toes found there
way up to what was now a very hard cock right to his zipper. Somehow those very talented toes found a way to begin unzipping his trousers. Sal gave in and assisted her efforts to unzip him then unbuttoning his pants. Although Sal couldn’t believe he was going along with this little scheme his dick was now outside his pants. Angie just licked her lips and looking back at him returned Sal’s inquisitive look.

Sal felt brazen, both scared and excited having his hardness on display under the table but the his thought process had now shifted heads and all he could think about was those toes on his pole. She wasted no time running her toes up and down the length of it. Now the moaning was coming from Sal. Just in the nick of time dinner arrived and they began to feast on the delicious cuisine. Those expert toes kept gliding over his eager cock. If one foot wasn’t enough Angie had both feet in the act and Sal’s dick was now pinned between her silky soles. Angie knew just how to gather the leaking fluid from the head and collect it between her big toe.

She then took his cock between her big toe and the next toe that
was full of the accumulated precum and she was sliding her toes up and around the
sensitive head. Sal was squirming in his seat like there was no tomorrow.
Angie knew exactly what she was doing as she kept him at the brink of shooting. As soon as she felt the cock swelling in preparation for ejaculation she changed her motions to light caresses.

Sal was again feeling and giving a needy look to Angie. Angie just smiled and said “I don’t want to waste all the hot cum in here I have other plans for it later.”
”So no coming for now.” She said. Dinner was fabulous but Sal couldn’t ever remember sweating so much. The wine and Angie’s toes had teased him into a frenzy. Sal’s cock was throbbing and his mind racing with thoughts of Angie and he was still leaking precum all over himself. Angie excused herself to go to the ladies room and Sal was glad to have the time to compose himself.

While Angie was away Sal took the liberty of ordering a gooey chocolate mouse
dessert for them both to share. Sal had been conniving on a little pay back for Angie’s return. He had planned a little teasing surprise for his mischievous friend. Angie returned all freshened up.

Just as soon as she scooted back in her seat before she could get her feet
back in his lap Sal’s toes did a bit of exploring of their own. He wondered how she would like a taste of her own medicine. Angie’s facial expression was priceless when she felt something inching up her calf to between her knees. He moved his foot side to side forcing her knees as far apart as he could. Once he had cleared his way he snaked his foot between her thighs, the heat up there was intense. Angie could feel his naked foot pushing higher towards her already soppy wet pussy.

“Where is your shoe.” She asked. Better yet “Where is your sock..” Sal’s smile told her the answer as he guided his toes towards her love tunnel. First she resisted by clamping her thighs together stranding his foot between her thighs. Then she reached her hand down and touched his foot. After a quick tickle she parted her legs giving him the access he was looking for. With his foot sideways between her legs his big toe found her clit and Sal was now the one doing the toe wiggling. The MMMM sound that came from her mouth voiced her approval. Angie was thinking that Sal’s feet were very soft and then remembered that they had gotten side by side pedicures the day before in payment for the bet Sal lost to her.

Sal worked his toe from her clit downwards. Just as he found her leaking hole he penetrated her with his toe. It wasn’t exactly good timing as the waiter arrived with desert just as Angie yelped as a result of the penetrating toe. The waiter inquisitively raised an eyebrow wondering what was going on underneath the long table cloth. Angie was so wet Sal had no problem pushing his toe in and out of her white hot canal. Once Angie began to enjoy the foot fucking too much Sal pulled his toe out then moved it up spreading her wetness up to her clit. I couple teases of her clit while his other toes teased her entire slit top to bottom. The next thing you know Sal’s foot was back on his side of the table.

Sal remarked “So I am not the only person at this table now that is so horny
they are about to explode.” Angie reached out taking his hand sensually
squeezing it and said “I know we had better hurry up and finish this chocolate because I need to have dessert.”

With Sal’s foot back in his shoe Angie’s foot found it’s way back to Sal’s lap. Angie was disappointed to find out that his hardness could now only be felt through his trousers but it didn’t stop her from rubbing it anyway. They fed each other the chocolate mouse while the waiter retrieved their check.

With the waiter still standing at the table Sal scooted his chair back from the table enough so he had access to Angie’s feet and with the last bit of chocolate mouse left on the plate smeared it on her toes and licked it off. Angie purred and the waiter was aghast as Angie searched for her shoes and they readied to leave.

The waiter collected the paid check and was eager for their departure. Apparently all that squirming in our seats didn’t go un-noticed by the other patrons. Sal and Angie were so wrapped up in each other they didn’t notice. As they were leaving the waiter remarked “perhaps you should get a room.” Then for the coup de gras was the disgusted look the waiter gave as he noticed the huge tent visibly displayed in Sal’s pants.

Sal summoned for the limo with his tent still on display and the driver just
stared as they entered the back. Fortunately Sal had prepared the driver for
all the places the couple was headed to that evening. As soon as the door was
shut the clothes started flying. There lips meet, tongues tangled and Angie’s
hands found Sal’s pants button and zipper making quick work of undoing
them. They both wanted each other so much at that moment they probably would
have been doing it on the street had it not been for the limo. Sal lifted
the slinky dress over her waste. Sal lifted his butt off the seat to allow
Angie to remove his underwear. Sal pushed the thin straps over her shoulders
pulling the dress up over her breasts. He pulled the dress over her head and tossed it to the side. It only took seconds for her bra to be gone. Angie unbuttoned his shirt as she kissed his neck. Sal was now naked from the waist down and his shirt was completely unbuttoned. Angie’s pussy was so wet that her love juices were running down her
leg. Sal’s dick had been hard for so long that his balls were now aching. With both of them now completely naked Sal pushed Angie down on the seat. With her legs spread he put one of her feet on each side of his shoulders. He began sucking on her toes as Angie guided his dick towards her craving cunt. Her toes tasted like a weird combination of Angie, cum and chocolate. He pounded his dick into her furiously as he sucked the toes flanked on each side of his face. Angie was moaning Sal was moaning the car was rocking back and forth as it drove. Angie began cumming and as she did her pussy started its contractions. Angie was screaming out “cum in my pussy” Sal “I have to have your cum in my pussy now” Sal could hold out no longer and as Angie was in the midst of her climax Sal thrust as deeply as possible into her. Angie had both of her hands on Sal’s ass pulling him into her and giving access to the depths of her pussy she had never let any man go before. Angie removed her legs from Sal’s shoulders bringing her knees up towards allowing Sal maximum penetration. Sal shot a load of sperm with as much force and as much volume as he had done when he was a teen. Sal’s cock jetted sperm into her like a jacuzzi sending rope after rope of thick semen deep into your womb. Angie’s pussy continued milking his dick as her orgasm sucked his seed deeper into her womb. Sal collapsed on top of her.

Angie’s knees were still in the air and Sal’s semi-erect dick was still inside Angie’s cum filled pussy. During the post coital bliss Sal remarked “I haven’t cum like that in a long time.” Angie added “I have never felt sperm being shot into me with such force before.” Angie was surprised with her lack of inhibition she didn’t ever remember craving cock as much as she had just craved Sal’s.

Sal sat up eyeing Angie still lying there on the seat. Angie’s labia still parted widely from the prior penetration. Sal admired his work, he could see his cum leaking from her and he found the sight very erotic. With her legs parted and her feet planted on his chest Sal used his finger to guide the leaking cum back into her. He held his finger out to allow Angie to clean his finger. He arranged her knees to allow for gravity to seep their cum deep into Angie’s pussy. He knew that Angie was not wearing underwear and remarked “Lay back and let the cum drain deep inside you.” “Please tell me when any of leaks out of you.” “Why.” She inquired. “Just do as I ask.” He says. “I promise what I have in mind you will like.” he adds.

They continued to compose themselves and finally got dressed. Angie was curious as to where they were going and asked Sal “Where are we headed.” Sal replied “To a club for a little dancing.” Angie remarked that she had one more question that she wanted Sal to answer “Do you remember I stopped taking the pill last month?” “Of course” Sal replied. “It’s all part of the adventure of these evening. “ Tonight is the night to throw caution to the wind I promised you a night out on the town you will always
remember.” Just then the limo stopped and the driver opened the door as they had arrived at Studio 53.

To Be continued

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links