Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fetish or Guilty Pleasure? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fetish or Guilty Pleasure?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you consider feet a fetish or guilty pleasure?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neither.. feet are just that.. feet.. just happen that many look hot and I like to notice. that's all. almost the same as hands, only hands aren't as visually appealing to me most of the time.. and hands won't visually arouse me.. but feet will! lol!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider my obsession of women feet a fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an interesting question. I think that I'd have to say that for the longest time I treated feet as a guilty pleasure (well, not that guilty). In the last few years I've simply allowed my passion for feet to fully express itself.

In the purest sense of "fetish" mine is not full-blown. I can certainly get off without the involvement of feet but it surely adds a lot.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
In the purest sense of "fetish" mine is not full-blown. I can certainly get off without the involvement of feet but it surely adds a lot.

this pretty much sums up how i am.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fetish - it's something that turns me on that is not meant to.

(a pretty liberal interpretation - I know; from what I say "gay" could be considered a fetish...)

But yeah - i's a fetish for me [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
hands won't visually arouse me.. but feet will! lol!

Yeah - I'd consider you getting turned on by them (sexual arousal - an erection) a fetish.

Hands are a guilty pleasure because you don't get an erection from just looking at them; you just appreciate them for their attractiveness...

That's just my opinion though - whatever you feel comfortable with is what you should refer to it as...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Do you consider feet a fetish or guilty pleasure?

From Dictionary.com (Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.)

So based on that definition for most of us on this forum, feet are a fetish since they definitely "arouse sexual desire".

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both. To me feet are a fetish-turned-guilty pleasure.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

ct_feet - whose feet are your avatar?

Your wife/girlfriend's?

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definetly a fetish but at the same time I have very high standard of feet as to which I judge them.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's life! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a "true" foot fetish...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
ct_feet - whose feet are your avatar?

Your wife/girlfriend's?

They belong to a girl that I work with. I have hundreds of shots of her feet.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, i'm fine with what you say. the only reason I didn't call it a fetish, in my mind, with a fetish, you have a hard time getting aroused and enjoying anything else if the object of the fetish isn't present.

i don't need feet for arousal. don't need feet to enjoy my wife.. don't need to interact with feet at all for long stretches of time. and not all feet will appeal to me.. and the same feet that might have aroused me one day.. may not the next.. or even 5 minutes later for that matter.

and depending on my mood, the arousal can be slight, or huge.. or more often, somewhere inbetween.

because it's not a significant part of what arouses me.. that is why i didn't label it a fetish. more of an interest.

if you ask my wife... she'll say that i'm aware and interested, but it's not a big deal for me.

never really was a big deal.. other than wondering why feet would appeal to me when other guys fought hard to deny it, or actually didn't care for it. once that was figured, it was more like a cool thing about me that made me different and more appealing to gals.

hope that makes sense.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links