Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What the Hell is wrong with me!?!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What the Hell is wrong with me!?!?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm helping to orientate a new employee @ my job. She's very petite, and very attractive! Ever since her arrival, she's been flirting with me on a regular basis. (NO COMPLAINTS HERE!) Well yesterday, I finally decided to return the favor.

I couldn't help but notice her polka dot ankle socks. {Her feet maybe covered, but I still get excited seeing a woman's ankle} I'm a bit near sighted...so I used that as an excuse to ask questions: "Are those little pink hearts, or polka dots on your socks?" Not only did she show me UP-CLOSE, she slipped off her clog completely, and very slowly, began wiggling her toes. Her foot was practically in my lap. This lasted about 5-6 seconds. (That's enough to get me aroused!) No one else was around either. I didn't even blink--I just sat there and stared. NO comments...NO eye contact whatsoever. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!? [Mad] I could've at least rubbed her feet, or something! Why did I FREEZE up?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you were simply mindful of the "work environment" or the gentleman in you was extra-strong today (I hate it when that happens to me, too). Don't despair though, I get the feeling that another similar opportunity will arise in a short time.

Come to think of it, I envy you for as far as it went.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story! But I would also advise that you be discrete, especially since she's a new employee.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should of gave her a little tickle.. if nobody knows you have a foot fetish at your job theres no way you can get in trouble bro

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why worry? It's not like you're never going to see her again. You say she flirts alot, well take it one step further and ask her out to happy hour or something. If shes cool ask her out to dinner and bring her back to your place.

Getting what you want isn't up to chance at all. It's all about social intelligence. You didn't mess up. Her feet aren't going anywhere. And if she's into you, she'll make sure you have them to keep you.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with GQ. It's not like you won't see her again. Plus, maybe it was kind of a good thing you didn't do anything, considering you were at work when this happened. You have to be careful in that environment, as even some innocuous looking things can sometimes be made into a big deal and you end up being accused of sexual harrassment.

Personally, I wouldn't make a big deal about the lack of action on your part. It's not like you can go back and do it over again. It's now in the past. The way it sounds with her flirting, there will probably be more opportunities coming your way. In my opinion, you should try and get any foot related things with her outside the work environment, if it's at all possible in ways like GQ suggested - i.e. happy hour after work, cup of coffee and hanging out as friends, etc.. That way, there's no chance of sexual harrassment coming into play and you'll be in a more relaxed and neutral environment.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
In my opinion, you should try and get any foot related things with her outside the work environment, if it's at all possible in ways like GQ suggested - i.e. happy hour after work, cup of coffee and hanging out as friends, etc.. That way, there's no chance of sexual harrassment coming into play and you'll be in a more relaxed and neutral environment.

That's an excellent idea, Fate111 [Thumbs Up]
Thanks so much for your feedback, ALL OF YOU!

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres nothing wrong with, its just that she made the 1st move, and maybe you wer not expecting that.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you did just meet here so you don't want to scare her off or have her tell everyone that you are a foot freak if she gets freaked so i think your played it safe while enjoying the benefits...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because you were at work and want to maintain the fact that you do. But Nice job with the flirting.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
theres nothing wrong with, its just that she made the 1st move, and maybe you wer not expecting that.

That happened to me a while back, but this was at MY house, and i wanted to kick myself after the girl left. Long story short, she came over one night after work. out of nowhere she takes her sandals off and says "my feet hurt, rub them for me" and she moves them towards me. I just looked at her and laughed kinda and was like, "your feet hurt?? you really want me to do that" and she was like "yes they hurt alot" and i was like kinda freaking out, I didnt expect that at all. Well to cut it short, nothing happened, she just put them back down after another chuckle from me and we went on to something else. I think the only reason I didnt do anything was because of the fact that I HAVE a foot fetish, and I didnt want her to think anything. I guess I should have gone w/ it, who knows if it would have led to something else? Well theres always that next time.....I HOPE!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my best mate's girlfriend once offered me her gorgeous size four foot and asked me to suck her toe because it had come up on a TV programme that a group of us were watching and my best mate wouldn't do it.

I froze up as noone knew of my fetish back then, I didn't tell my close friends until my early twenties. I shook my head and said "no way"

to this day I STILL kick myself. I could have passed it off as just being up for a dare...she has some of the best feet I've ever known. The only girl I ever knew who has religiously maintained salon visits for pedicures.

Ahhh one day. one day.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. I'm not so sure about sucing on toes of women or giving them foot massages just because they ask me to. I'd give a foot masssage to a woman that I know looks at me as more than just a "friend". Toe sucking? We've got to be getting pretty physical for me to go that far. But thats just me.
Sometimes women test you simply for the fun of it and that what the two previous post sound like. A woman testing her feminine "power"(for lack of a better word) over a couple of guys. Just like a girl asking a guy for a drink at the bar and then giving it to one of her girlfriends.

Imagine the reverse. you come home late from work with your coworker and you pull off your shirt to get a back massage? Or you pull of your shoes to get a back massage? Wouldn't work right?

Or the other reverse situation. After watchingtoesucking on tv imagine asking your girl to perform the act, after she declines imagine asking her girlfriend? Wouldn't work.

I'd say relax. More opportunities will come, especially if women are attracted to you. Then you can make your own opportunities.

And if a chick ever takes her shoes off asking for a footmassage. Agree, under the condition that you get a massage of some sort too. That way she gets that you giving the masage is pleasure for you on it's own. Later along you can go without.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***UPDATE***

Not trying to put anyones business "out there" ~ BUT...

Just in case you guys/gals were wondering

I am no longer interested in the woman I met three-and-a-half months ago! Long story short....

She's got issues [Secret]

--------------------

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Sometimes women test you simply for the fun of it and that what the two previous post sound like. A woman testing her feminine "power"(for lack of a better word) over a couple of guys.

Probably a few positives of being an AFC. If you're not in the mood for shit tests you know they won't approach you anyway [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links