Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dancer feet. Bad or Good? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dancer feet. Bad or Good?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a woman says she has dancer's feet, one automatically assumes they're unkept, callused and unsightly.
I have found however from experience that dancers have the shapeliest feet and the highest arches. With a pedicure they usually look the best. What do you guys think?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you GQGUY! But it does depend - sometime the balls of the feet can get rough, however some of my most amazing times have been with dancers. Met my first of many in NYC at the West End bar. I happen to fall for singers and dancers alike. Even stippers, yow!

Annabelle, Alix, Mia, Sophia and Siren are all classically trained dancers on my site.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on what type of dance and how much they do it. I dated a girl in college who was into ballet which was very hard on her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know but i think anything that requires a girl to constantly move and put force on her feet causes calluses

heck i jogged a little bit over the summer and had calluses

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell. At some point -all strippers started calling themselves dancers. I don't know about either.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dancer feet are the best, but I am speaking about dancer in the sense of ballet and like. She had perfectly kept/ manicured feet and her technique and ability to grip things with her feet were amazing!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it could go either way just like any other woman out there. i have seen many gorgeous women but their feet were hideous. i have seen ugly chicks with some of the most sexiest toes i have ever seen. i just think the term, dancer's feet, is really irrelevant, but that is just me.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dancers and gymnasts feet and any other well trained feet for that matter.

I think the key to their condition (with respect to training) is duration and level competition.

Professional dancers/gymnast feet are usually jacked, but not always.

I have had the best experiences with women who were dancers or gymnast when they were younger, but quit in their tweens. Their feet tend to have all the attributes I love, such as ridiculously high arches and remarkably flexible toes (and feet in general), without the wear and tear their professional counterparts usually have.

Just my 2.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice and extra stinky and shapely usually IMO so therefore better and plus athletic women usually can grip that shaft with their toes nice and tight for a great squirting fj [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sethus
Board Regular
Member # 33334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sethus   Email sethus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally amaizing topic ! dancers feet ! omg they are great they have life ! humhhhh

--------------------
i will do anything for pretty feet ! i meen anything !

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I can go both ways on this. I can speak in high praise for the dancer's feet that I've known; high arches, well-kept toes & nails, and they can do some wonderful tricks.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you guys. When I hear dancer feet, I get excited. From my exp they have shapely feet and as mentioned are very flexible with their toes. This is something critical for me personally and my sub fetish. Check out youtube you can see some amazing dancer feet there, I'm sold on dancer feet [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dancer feet (not exotic) to me usually seem to have better toe control and higher arches. For example Gina on my site, she's done ballet and all of that tuff and she's got very curvy soles and her feet can do all sorts of stuff!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Most dancers I've met have had very beautiful feet, and dance for a living.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing girls dance barefooted! So I guess I love dancers' feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links