Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Famous Foot Fetishists - Add your own to the list (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Famous Foot Fetishists - Add your own to the list
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read loads of stuff about Elvis no mention of him having a FF, where did they get that from?
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Cecil B DeMille

Robert Fripp

Wow! Fripp is one of my idols. That's f'ing awesome!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn, people beat me to the punch! I was going to say me 'cause I'm a legend in my own mind... oh well. I've read in several articles that Elvis was VERY into feet... those of his wife, and groupies he "met" after shows. Supposedly one of his staff recruited girls with the best feet to introduce to Elvis (I need to get "my people" on that STAT)!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about wu? wu's pretty famous around here. also hal.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belladonna

Not only is she into having her feet pampered and giving footjobs, she loves other girl's feet. Classifies as having a foot fetish to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
how about wu? wu's pretty famous around here. also hal.

[Wu] [Wu]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im surprised that nobody has said anything about carson daily. i watched his show one time he had a foot fetish model on and she ended up giving him her stockings.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker - uk:
Read loads of stuff about Elvis no mention of him having a FF, where did they get that from?

I don't know where this one came from, man but I have a FEELING that his wife has/had (alive/dead?) one for male feet - no particular reason apart from some footage of her I saw with him once. They were on a beach or at a picnic or something, lying down and she lifted his foot up and bit it, laughing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker - uk:

I don't know where this one came from, man but I have a FEELING that his wife has/had (alive/dead?) one for male feet - no particular reason apart from some footage of her I saw with him once. They were on a beach or at a picnic or something, lying down and she lifted his foot up and bit it, laughing.
At one point a while back- someone had a reference from a biography or the like regarding his appreciation for feet. It mentioned something foot related about him while dating Yvonne Craig,as I recall. I wouldn't have minded sucking on Batgirls' toes...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
where are some of references coming from? ... and richard simmons? he seems to avoid any sexual contact at all...

Sometime last year Richard Simmons was on CNN with an interviewer named Kiran Chetly. Sitting in facing chairs - she crossing her legs of course - and he suddenly reaches out and grabs her foot and starts kissing it. Supposedly he just meant it to express his sincere appreciation, but it was more than just symbolic - he kept going until they cut to commercial.
I don't know if the video's still online. And I don't know if he said anything about it afterwards.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithNC
Board Regular
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithNC   Email KeithNC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck Berry. He wrote about it in his autobiography( in a kind of round about way).
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's not that "famous", but he is married to a very famous girl. I read somewhere that Rachael Ray's husband, John Cusimano, has a thing for feet, and that Rachael accomodates him by letting him smell her sweaty feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read some where last yr that Gene Simmons from KISS may have one. wow reading this is awsome beside the fact that Elves had one Mel Gibson 2! and Tommy Lee and alot others. Man foot-fetish is comming more and more main stream and i love it.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
im surprised that nobody has said anything about carson daily. i watched his show one time he had a foot fetish model on and she ended up giving him her stockings.

Who was the model?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
He's not that "famous", but he is married to a very famous girl. I read somewhere that Rachael Ray's husband, John Cusimano, has a thing for feet, and that Rachael accomodates him by letting him smell her sweaty feet.

Mitch

Mitch, where did you hear this?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links