Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » obsession

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: obsession
jordancapsel85
Board Regular
Member # 27869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordancapsel85   Email jordancapsel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am fairly new to the site tho i have been on it for quite some time. The only reason i go to this site is to look at pics of girls feet. The problem is im more obssessed at the pics than talking. I feel it is an obsession of mine that i can control but wont. What do you guys think of this? Should i seek help or am i ok?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably just a really strong phase you're going through. If you feel like you can control it- you probably can. You will need to control it to some degree in order to get a girl.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordancapsel85
Board Regular
Member # 27869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordancapsel85   Email jordancapsel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 23 years old. I am told it is normal for my age to look at womem and masturbate constantly. I think it is a phase im gong thru and whats interesting is that i do control it when others are around me. But when im all alone, i let myself go.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you start masturbating constantly in the presence of other people dude you've got a problem

whacking it in private.... well that's every blokes god given right IMO !

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UK_luckyguy:
when you start masturbating constantly in the presence of other people dude you've got a problem

whacking it in private.... well that's every blokes god given right IMO !

lol what he said!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no need to seek help unless you can't keep it under wraps. as soon as you started getting REALLY rEALLY perverted, might start being time to put some psychiatrist in your cell phone.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you comport yourself civilly in public, you've no problem. In private, go nuts, man! In a couple of years, you'll find a balance.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whackin off to some pics on the internet in private is no big deal man, it's when your beatin it off in public it becomes a problem

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links