Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a cartoon clip i saw

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a cartoon clip i saw
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the other day, i was visiting someone in the hospital.. and when i walked in, they were watching family guy or amercian dad.. something to that effect. the scene (i'm not a viewer so can't tell you the names of the characters) is this..

at some place that looks like an airport waiting room.. a woman comes to one of the chairs... sits down, removes her heels. puts on sneakers, and leaves with her back left behind. i guess on of the main characters of the show pulls up her heel and sniffs hard on it.. and exhales as if he had an orgasm. hands the shoe to the other character who sniffs it and coughs and says "gross.. i must not be into feet like you".. and the other replies.. you're weird.. everyone is into feet.

the scene changes, the person watching t.v. sees me and mutes it for a second to say hey.. then unmutes it.. and the scene changes to them driving along and the driver (the first character) explaining that feet is the new thing and that he should get onboard with it.. the scene ends with them at the beach.. joining up with other characters.

From what i saw, can't say which show exactly it is.. but reminds me of family guy but yet some of the other characters reminds me of american dad (or something close to that)

i thought i'd mention it because i was surprised that feet was the focal point of the whole conversation for so long in terms of 30 minute cartoon show.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was family with quagmire (man i dunno how to spell that) and Chris. There is always foot fetish references in that show, Quagmire has a huge thing for feet! Oh and they were in a bowling alley, not an airport.

:-)

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks warp.. i walked in and didn't really zoom in until i saw the feet reference! i may have to tune in a little (being i've never scene an episode in its entirety)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea bro that was family guy. One time on that show peter wanted to cheer quagmire up so he got him "the foot from the statue of liberty, because he knew he had a thing for feet"

But I bet that heels smelled awesome

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see this! can someone please find the clip on youtube [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ????!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seen that. family guy is my fave show of all time. GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIG-GID-DY!!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Quagmire's always doing feet and/or shoe-related stuff...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links