Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Dilema...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Dilema...
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im 22 years old and I've had a foot fetish since I was 15 or so. Back then it was the hottest thing in the world to me to see a girls soles or feet..and so on..and it still is things have changed for me a little and Im not sure what to do. I never got any "foot play" until I was 19 and it was once from a girl that I was dating. I pretty much got off in under a minute I couldn't hold it in. Im now dating a girl who is really good looking and her feet are perfect for me. She gives me FJ's, lets me lick them and cum on them whatever I want and she's a good sport about it. Ive just noticed that my desire has decreased a little bit. I still get really turned on from it - dont get me wrong. It just takes me longer to get off and it's kind of...I dont know not what I expected. Maybe I put "foot play" up on a pedastool because I never got it before, Im not sure. I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience....? I love my fetish and feet and I really want to be able to reach my potential of satisfaction from my fetish - like I used to.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my question for you.. are you any less satisfied now than before? just because it takes a little longer to get 'off' doesn't mean it's any less pleasing.

second question.... have you noticed a change in your satisfation level with her during the course of your relationship? or the change was already there by the time you met this gal you're with now.... reason being. if it was changing while with her, that is one thing.. if it was before her it's something else.

before you met her would mean you changed a bit before her.. if during your relationship... then.. could be a number of things.

since you're new to posting, i'm going to assume you don't know much about me... so.. here is a brief.. i don't have a fetish (and yes, that is very debatable in these here forums.. and i respect that).. I don't need feet for any reason other than I happen to like feet. don't need it for arousal or anything sexual. just adds a bonus to me.. and i'm thrilled.

I only mention this for one reason.. before I accepted my appreciation for feet.. i drove myself crazy thinking i was abnormal. unlike yourself that saw foot action before 20 years of age, me I waited until I was almost 30. i came to terms with my interest in my mid 20's.. i knew about it by the time i was 10.

as i got comfy, the urges found their home.. and i've fully embraced my interest. now.. i don't "need" feet. just apprciate it and love it like that. couldn't live with a driving urge that can't be satisified or one that runs me.

so.. take what I said with a grain of salt.. and hopefully with some answers from ya.. i can theorize some more.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea that makes a lot of sense I like that. I've had a lot of things run my life and cause me suffering before and I'm not really a fan of slavery...or needing. Its ugly. I like your approach to your "interest". (No pun intended with the "" just wanted that word to stick out) However I feel a little afraid to let go of the attatchment to my fetish..mainly becuase its been a part of my ego for so long now. So if you have any more specific advice...I'm all ears, and thanks for your input.

p.s. If you dont want to theorize in the forum please privately message me.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all I can say is this, i'm very attached to what I like. I love gals in very high heels... hosed peds..... and beautiful peds that I can photograph.

the joy of it being as it is.. I can go about my life without worry that i'm missing out or must have anything.

but the best part of embracing it, puts me in a position where I not only am honest about it, but women can respond to that honesty. i've had gals sorta go out of their way to accomodate my taste/interest because they saw it for what it was.. an acute interest that didn't predonminate my thoughts nearly as much as I talk about it.

i've sniffed, massaged, touched, pampered many feet that way. even as a married man, my wife has made the super rare allowance that i can massage feet in one of two circumstances.. i've massaged them prior to marriage.. i can' do it again while married... and if her feet are really killing her (but i must tell her about it).. i've never heard of any fella off-the-web have that good fortune.

best part, one gal did test me to see if i got all horny... i didn't.. why.. as an interest, i can focus such that i don't get a boner.. saves me lots of grief. wifee wasn't bothered, the gal was disappointed. on the ride home, wifee joked about how lame the gal's approach was and how i handled it. later that night, i got a lot of foot action!

but i digress. not to sound to cliche.. by embracing your fetish, there is a part of that that involves letting go. and to me, when i let go (differs for each person on how they do that).. man.. life opened up. friends weren't so prone to hide their feet from me. some talked at length about their feet (found out a few guys i knew were into feet also)... some friendships got even closer because I got their feet (two gals now are close to me because I get their feet and heel thing)

so.. by me letting go in my own way, i got more out of it! wifee who was super protective of this side of me is now more open ( I can post her online.. talk to her friends about heels and feet)... she knows i don't run around looking and aroused at all feet.. but specific ones get me.. and the top of those is hers. it's a bonus for me!

it's freedom!

lastly, as you'll see in other threads, as time passes, your fetish can change. My interest is a lot broader than ever, though the parts that most turn me on have narrowed a lot more to match what my wife's feet are like. but the appreciations is a lot broader!

the other upside, because it's not a fetish in my mind, whenever my wife isn't game, doesn't bother me much at all (earlier in life, it bothered me so much because i didn't get it.. i would stressout my relationship because i wasn't being accomodated enough).

Wifee is very thankful for 'it' being only an interest. she says if it was more, she'd be very uncomfortable.. so would I.

so, this may not be a thesis properly filled with theorizings... but a meandering of tangentalizations.. lol!!! ok. i'm being a little silly. hope this helps though

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn.. RPM is on point once more!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy, remember this as well as you do anything more often, it becomes a tolerance builds up. Take excercise for example, when you begin a exercise program, you may be very tired after the workout but as you continue the same routine, your body gets used to it and you ned to maybe increase your activity or make certain changes though you are still exercising. So taking a little longer to finish doesn't mean you don't still enjoy maybe it just means you have to be creative to the routine.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, all!

To add, I'd like to mention that in any relationship there is a spark of passion, adventure, and discovery which inevitably fades; this doesn't mean that the joy of the relationship diminishes. Were you to encounter another pair of appealing feet - don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that you go out to look for them - I'm sure you would feel that unique rush all over again.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

yea thanks guys. im not really concerned with that it might take me longer to get off but just that the excitement that i once had has kid of deflated. i think its one of those things that you want something that you cant have..or in my case at the time..i wasn't getting. but now that im getting it...its great dont get me wrong, but not what i expected. expectations are a bitch!
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well from you saying it's not what you expected, perhaps there are some things you want to do that you just aren't doing. Is that at all possible? any scenarios you've thought of, fantasized about that you haven't got to express or play out with her? I mean, what exactly did you expect? And if it's possible, and in your control and with her, make it what you'd expected if it's something you know is missing.

But as lyrical said, and i'll agree, that the more you get to do something, the more regular it becomes. It's like a new car, first time you ever smoked pot, drank, etc. The more you drive it, the more used to it you become and you're not as excited a month afterward as you were driving it off the lot, and the more weed ya smoke, the more you'll need to get the same feeling you had weeks ago, or the first time, same with alcohol, you start drinking and it takes a few beers to catch a buzz, if you keep at it for too long before you know it a six packs gone missing and you're just now starting to "get there"

Make sense?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll find that your interest will get a little less as time goes on and that what used to totally "rock your world" before doesn't have quite the same effect on you as it once did, especially if you're getting it on a regular basis. It's really nothing to worry about, as the previous posters have said. It's like that old joke, "How is air like sex? It's no big deal, until you're not getting any!" The same goes for guys who like women's feet. Some guys put so much stake into "getting to the next level" and totally jones for it... Then when it finally does happen, it seems almost anti-climactic. It's only human nature to want what we can't have, to build it up and fantasize about it. Unfortunately, in most cases, fantasy doesn't live up to reality.

RPM brought up a very good point about being honest with yourself and your liking of women's feet and just letting go about it. The more comfortable you are with that aspect of yourself, the more you'll find that people will be more accepting of it. Much of that is sub-conscious but those people around you will be able to pick up on it. If you have the ulterior motive of only being concerned with "getting a woman's feet", that vibe will carry over into the way you carry yourself, how you talk, how you respond to what people say, etc.. As a result, you come off stilted, not acting naturally, not being yourself, etc., and it will make all of those around you feel uncomfortable. Although people may not be able to put their finger on it, they'll know something isn't right with you and avoid you like the plague. If you treat your liking of women's feet as natural and no big deal, then it will be no big deal to those around you because you're comfortable with it. It will only be uncomfortable for others if you feel it's uncomfortable for yourself.

Back to the initial point... You'll find that your liking of women's feet will go through its cycles the more exposed you are to it and the more experience that you get.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You'll find that your interest will get a little less as time goes on and that what used to totally "rock your world" before doesn't have quite the same effect on you as it once did, especially if you're getting it on a regular basis. It's really nothing to worry about, as the previous posters have said. It's like that old joke, "How is air like sex? It's no big deal, until you're not getting any!" The same goes for guys who like women's feet. Some guys put so much stake into "getting to the next level" and totally jones for it... Then when it finally does happen, it seems almost anti-climactic. It's only human nature to want what we can't have, to build it up and fantasize about it. Unfortunately, in most cases, fantasy doesn't live up to reality.
Great statement Fate!

Some of us as guys just always want new and fresh things, even in relationship to a fetish. My love and desire for feet still grows every day, yet some aspects of it change. I just like variety. For example:

- I love flip-flops and thong sandals but don't like seeing the same ones all the time.

- I love foot jewelry- my wife's been sporting three toe rings on the second toe of each foot and an anklet she wears 24/7 for over a year now, but there are times I'd like to see different anklets or see her without any foot jewelry- just for variety.

I've also noticed how true Fate's last sentence is- that fantasy is almost always better than reality. I fantasize about and plan-out many foreplay and sexual activites for us and it's so true- what you often desire or invision that you'd like to handle rarely comes to total fruition. Whu because the other person can't read your mind. So unless you totally script it out (and even rehearse it) it's not going to match your fantasy. At times that can be a real frustration when you've gotten all worked up over fantasizing about an activity.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet are great but I'm sure I put the peds on a pedestal myself! Yes, rpm hit the nail on the head, just like GQ said. Coming from a foot virgin, it's hard to imagine getting tired of your girl's feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate - the longer the better tbh haha and...it's like sex with your wife - you absolutely love it...but you want a change every now and then - mix it up a bit - do a bit of Mistress and slave or whatever you're into.
Don't get stuck into a routine

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links