Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wives or girlfriends (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wives or girlfriends
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my g/f wears an 8 or 8.5

i know because she said "i have big feet" one time and i asked her what size they were. and btw, i don't think her feet are big at all.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and as for my ex, I believe that I revealed to her that I liked feet 2 weeks into the relationship and asked her what size. Hers are 8 1/2.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, I seem to be walking around with a glass slipper (5 inch heel on it) of undetermined size.

Last gal was a gorgeous size 9 with long slender toes. I noticed that she had nothing but "practical" shoes and felt that this just wouldn't do so asked what her size was because I intended to augment her wardrobe, which I did (she also lacked what I would call genuinely sexy clothing which I also provided).

Last I heard, anytime the temperatures rise above 50 degrees, she wears nothing but what she privately called her "slut shoes"; she liked the attention that men paid to her feet and had no inkling that feet might be sexy.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wore an 8.5 (US) wide when we first met. Gave her a socks-on foot massage on our first date and saw the size on the insole of the shoes when I took them off of her. Even with socks on I knew I loved her feet - can't hide a high arch under white cotton socks! [Big Grin] After three kids, she wears a 9.5 (US) extra wide now - I just think of them as more target area! [Jerkoff]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine wears an 8.5. I first found out about her shoe size when she was talking about how big (10-11) her best girlfriend's feet were.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size seven. Found out pretty early - as soon as we got serious and I told her about my fetish and she told me her shoe size (7)
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my other gf's, I found out their size by sneaking a peak at their shoes while they were gone.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyfuntimes1010
Board Regular
Member # 33018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyfuntimes1010   Email nyfuntimes1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf has a size 7.5..high arch great toes and very slender..Also they smell wonderful after a long day at work in heels..
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's are a size 4 uk...too small for my liking...my ex's were 7.5 uk with extremely high arches...now they were a serious pair of sexy feet. [Drool]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is a size 8 and i found out the first time we went to a shoes store while we were dating...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex Gf had size 10 feet and I used to rub them all the time.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links