Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did you ever daydream about doing either of these? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did you ever daydream about doing either of these?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you were a kid,what you would do if you had the ability to make yourself invisible? Stop time for everyone else except yourself? Sounds kinda corny and childish I know, but I remember watching some tv show or movie and thinking about all the fun I would have with women's feet and shoes.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the time I was eight, I knew that if I could be invisible I would immediately go to the women's locker rooms at the Junior and Senior High Schools. By 12, it was the High School and every college's women's locker room as well as invisibly visiting a few celebrity starlets.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many girls in school I dreamed of sneaking into their room if I were invisible. What else would you do if you could be invisible?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
invisible ?? OH YES !! I have wished I could that many times over the years ! & I sometimes still do
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, as an invisi kid at that age, i woulda been doing some very pervo stuff with the shoes and socks of girls who i fancied back at the time.

would be sniffin big time wherever I could go w/o being seen, and lemme tellya, when ur invisible, this means any place and anytime, Hee hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every boy had an actively perverted deviant imagination during adolescence. I'll admit to the invisibility power, but I also thought a better thing would've been the time stopping device. Perhaps like a watch that when you pushed a button time stopped everywhere in the world except for you. Think of how THAT would pan out! The other thing was the ability to shrink yourself to whatever size you wished. All of the sudden you are an inch tall and running across the classroom to Suzie B. who has slipped her shoes off and you are ready to jump into the pump and hide. Just waiting for her to slide her toes back in her shoe!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to daydream about being a master hypnotist in regards to my foot fetish. Or having the power to make girls and women fall unconscious at my whim. It all goes with the massive sleepy foot fetish I've always had.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always liked the time stands still idea... then you could go anywhere and spend as long as you want looking.. heck, what if you could touch and move and.. deshoe/desock??

heck, you could catch some celeb on a live talk show, pause time, take as long as you want to get there and get a nice close up view!

ok i migh have spent way too much time thinking about this. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would most likely have visited girls' locker rooms if I could be invisible. But I think I would have gone to someone's house that would be "off limits" so to speak. Like an in-law, cousin, girlfriend's friend, you know.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember when i was in grade 5 i had this very sexy french teacher. she always more sexy high heels with beautiful feet. i would day dream in class that i could stop time and make sweet love to her feet

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have daydreams about stopping time, then hanging out in a large public area--shopping mall, office building, or airport. I'd take the shoes off all the women, rub their feet, then take photos.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, but now i will

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
douglezerts, I had such daydreams back in 8th grade that I could stop time and play with a lot of pretty toes in class!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that this is traveling off into sci-fi but my problem, even as a little kid, with stopping time was that I just knew that I would keep aging while everybody else was temporally standing still. I thought that, by the time I got done doing all the sick, twisted things I had in mind, I would have aged 10-20 years and that Mom & Dad might notice.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invisibility? You betcha!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links