Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Controlling Your SO and Feet Activities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Controlling Your SO and Feet Activities
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't posted a question for awhile so I came up with this one:

TO what degree do you "control" your SO's feet activity? (Things she does for you) Hint, Cajole, suggest, plan, request, insist?

For those of you who have SO's that do everything to make you toe-tally happy and foot satisfied congratulations! and don't ever let her go!

For those of us who's SO's aren't quite that outgoing how do you "make it happen?"

In my case my wife is definitely on board with my fetish. We've discussed the entire range of my fetish and sub-fetishes and I've shared my deepest darkest foot fantasies with her and she's not said no to anything. Tyhat being said, she's not a great instigator of these activities other than wearing foot jewelry and flip-flops and sandals nearly all year for me.

Consequently I'm pretty far to the right of the scale- into the suggesting, planning, requesting even insisting (sometimes) about foot activities.

As we get older I'm getting even more into planning out actitivities and/or scenes for foreplay and sex. (i.e. please wear this (I picked it out of her closet) lingerie and these sandals.

Anyway, where do you fall on the scale? How "heavy-handed" do you have to be?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being nothing, 10 being awesome)... I am at -1. I think that should sum it up. She's not into anything, or care about anything I like. She's just involved in her job, career, and dreams about how she can get promoted. NO foot games or sex...

What do I do? I'm always on WU's and other sites, and You Tube. Its good we have Internet, otherwise I'd be in a Mental facility by now.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that, girlyfootlvr... please tell me she at least brings home the bacon? And feetluvr, it changes for me... I seldom insist on anything, I really don't like to be perceived as "needy", but I will do VERY nice things for her on occasion to make her feel obligated [Smile] Beyond that, I'd say half the time I'm around a 5 (making my wishes known), and the other half I'm trying to listen to what SHE fantasizes about.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm no longer heavy handed. i've backed off considerably. my wife is very aware of what i like, but feels she's not at her best or prettiest to let me enjoy (you got a taste of that in one of the pic set i posted).

if i ask, i don't have to be very pursuasive(SP). i just need to ask. on weekends, i don't. she tends to recall.. and will 'anticipate'.. or suggest. (by weekend, i mean saturday). on sundays, she's more about house stuff... and then i have to ask.

during the week, i don't bother at all. it's all about getting through the week. she feels badly at times and does mention how bad she feels about not accomodating, but i do get it. i do understand.. and i don't bother her any.

it works for me.. it's just an interest that i've gotten very comfy with. so.. it's ok.

the one party that gets her all the time, whenever i do pic set for clients.. and the client is a woman.. i always manage either a foot shot or a heel shot. and she always gets a kick out of that.. even if i crop out the main part of the pic...

i used to plan a lot more.. and suggest a lot more until i learned that suggestions don't really work.. and flat out telling her can rub her the wrong way..

RPM

p.s. yet, when i ask the 'right' way.. i almost never hear no. she enjoys doing things for me, but she won't initiate foot stuff during the week.. just sometimes on saturday.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't put it on a scale, but I'm definitely initiating it most of the time. She'll ask for the occasional foot rub (which I give freely mind you) but all I need to do is ask. She's currently being visited by the Red Witch right now, but she accommodated me with a footjob last night for my prostate health after I gave her the weekly pedicure treatment! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont always have to initiate footplay but if it's something that isn't a footjob, i'm usually initiating it. Sniffing, kissing, etc. Recently though on the couch at her place while watching tv she had one foot on my crotch as she usually starts rubbing it with her toes as i'm giving her a nice lil foot rub and outta nowhere the other foot is in my face and i'm just sucking her toes, licking her sole to beat the damned band. While this is going on, she says to me "This really does feel pretty good, it just took a little while for me to get over me thinking its weird." I stopped for a second and started to say something along the lines of "See i'm righ..." she inserts toes into my mouth again and says "I didn't say you could stop yet!"

Eventually some great sex ensued, and i we broke part of the couch in the process. But it was damn worth it.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex wife was pretty good at doing what I wanted(foot stuff), when requested. She also almost never instigated anything - unless she wanted something from me, in which case she was very forthcoming...

Chiks always go on about how they expect romance from guys and we have to be thoughtful and spontanous etc. It would be nice if they could also be spontanous and thoughtful with our sub fetishes....

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on a scale... 90% of the time it is a 1... but when we make clips for the store it is a 10... For the most part she does not initiate anything about it.. I make suggestions but if I don't initiate it, I would never get anything foot play.

She knows what I like and what I want but she has no desire to play... I am not mad about it.. I have the internet and I use to buy socks so I am good.

I have asked for footjobs, dirty soles, stinky feet but I get nothing... she works as a nurse so when she comes home the scent is amazing... but all I get are the socks thrown at me and a good night.. [Cry] But like I said.. when we make clips, that is when I get feet in my mouth.. i need to make more.. [Smile]

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pretty open two way road around here. Kim is well aware of my desires and fetishes. One added benefit for me is that Kim loves being barefoot especisially in the warmer months. Flip flops and open toe shoes all summer. I never really ever have to ask per say, she knows what i want and is always up for anything. I rub her feet daily, smell them most of the time and her feet are always a part of our fun.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links