Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sock wearing duration

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sock wearing duration
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, I don't post all that often, I do enjoy reading the threads though, great site. I have a question for you guys, what's the longest amount of time your girlfriend or wife has worn the same pair of socks? How many days in a row? And just how wonderfully smelly did they get? Inquiring minds want to know. [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into long-term wearing... not my thing.. however. work schedules and school schedules has put my wife in the situation of going 24 to 36 hours straight wihtout change. needless to say, it's taking a toll on her... all that no sleep. but makes her feet have a strong scent that i try to avoid. not my cup of tea...

today is a perfect example. went to work yesterday, then her second job last night, the her day job today, then school this evening.. and now finally home. too strong a scent for me.

i'm 'tame' in the scent domain. pumps worn with hose a few hours.. other than that, shower fresh for me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think my gf has gone 5 days in a pair of socks before...it was great [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best gal pal from my college days wore a pair of hose to work for a week and then zip locked them in a baggie and sent them to me. Had quite the scent to them! I remember watching the mailbox for a few days running out to pick up the mail before my wife could when she told me she sent them off to me.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a "sock-lover" (actually I hate them).
I like hose, though. As I'm a smell-addict, hose can't be worn long enough. After 5 days or more the smell is great.
My wife has worn hose (in the same leather boots) for two weeks in a row. The smell was so great, it nearly made me cum without any "further action".

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm up to e weeks with my wife. because she has a "her feet never smell" problem.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm not into long-term wearing... not my thing.. however. work schedules and school schedules has put my wife in the situation of going 24 to 36 hours straight wihtout change. needless to say, it's taking a toll on her... all that no sleep. but makes her feet have a strong scent that i try to avoid. not my cup of tea...

today is a perfect example. went to work yesterday, then her second job last night, the her day job today, then school this evening.. and now finally home. too strong a scent for me.

i'm 'tame' in the scent domain. pumps worn with hose a few hours.. other than that, shower fresh for me.

RPM

You literally just described my #1 all time fantasy scenario and said "meh" to it. What a crazy fetish we have.

I'm going to stand over here, be jealous, and imagine. Thanks. [Cry]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all too much for me to take in. This thread is too arousing. I need to get a wife sorted who can understand me. Rpm, you don't even know you're born! That's a crazy pair of feet your mrs has and I would love to sniff that excessively sexy smell all day LOL

The only experience I have is my mums friend from a long time ago now. She wore red balle flats with black socks for what seemed like two weeks I think I'm sure it was about that. Luckily she stopped over one night and I got a chance to sniff the shoes and socks. They were beyond sexy. It was amazing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what 'saved' me.. if you can say that, she had relatively new boots.. had it been her sneakers.. i'd be in trouble.

yeah, we all have different tastes. back in our dating days, she had these old boots, and her fam used to joke on her saying if i ever smelled her feet in those after her long days (16 hours easy).. i'd not date her anymore.

she was so self-concious.. which is why it took me so long to get to her feet to begin with.

I'll give you this much.. as tame as I am in the smell domain, nothing beats my wife's feet in pumps for a few hours. .the scent is perfect!!!! if that is what makes you guys thrilled after 16 hours plus.. (only stronger) i get it. i just don't like it that strong.. that's all.

RPM

p.s. if my wife was game, i'd sell her socks after her long long days.. and make you all very happy. but she's not trying to hear that at all! don't blame her either [Wink] i get the hosed peds after a few hours in pumps.. oh yeah!!! delish!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please leave RPM alone...he's entitled to his "unique style" like the rest of us...I'm not into that "just out of the rain" feet smell, myself but I do love that corn chip odor some women produce;-) My wife has naturally smelly feet and I enjoy her hose after an 8-hour day on the job in her heels....If she wore the same hose for a week they become VERY sexually fragrant...YUMMY!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF's feet hardly smell, so she agreed to wear this pair of socks for a whole week without changing them. When she pulls them out fresh from her shoes they're all warm and sweaty and smell incredible. I told her she can never wash those socks and she agreed [Big Grin]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all are entitled to our own tastes. We are foot fetishists right. Surely that shows we have diverse tastes. I just can't wait to gt a nice wife with amazing feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend being a waitress some nights is working 8 hours plus, easily. Black uniform skid resistant sneakers a must in all food service places that i know of, and they always made of some cheapy material. Same shoes everynight until they're worn out and in need of replacing. Throw the little black ankle socks she wears into that mix, and i've got one hell of a nice sniffing at the end of the night [Smile]

Longest she's worn the same pair of socks since we got together would prolly have been around 2 days. Pulled a 12 hour shift one night, came home crashed out, had to take care of the kids and ran outta time before droppin them off for the babysitter so she couldn't shower just put work clothes back on and went out the door. Worked another long shift bout 10 hours if i remember correctly. She came over to my place right after work in the wee early morning hours while i was still working second shift so i was wide awake... "Baby! I been wearing these same socks all day yesterday and today and i just got done working another double...They're rank i can smell them soon as i take my shoes off"

Me: SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF mmmm *creams pants*

She just giggles

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I convinced my girls to wear hers for a month one time that was to work workouts bed everything it was great
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links