Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "The Doctors" examine a woman's SMELLY feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "The Doctors" examine a woman's SMELLY feet
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear I seem to catch some of the craziest shit on TV. This an episode of this new show called The Doctors - think Oprah...Anyway, this lady complains about her foot odor and of course the doctors try to remedy her "pain"...what you will see next will SHOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3MiBj1tpQc

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes for good TV and they keep there rating!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, some good ol' foot jokes 'so and so volunteered to pee on your feet for you'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, i wish i could be on there and they volunteer me to pee on her feet except i would whip it out and instead of pee'ing i would cum instantly on her feet while i held her fresh stinky ballet shoe over my nose. this would be perfect family programming too.

god she has a gift to give me a hardon every night of the week and i wouldn't change a thing.

boy, i bet my face would constantly smell like her rotten eggs and nacho cheese.

anyone who kissed me after i had my way with her feet would think i had bad hygiene, but little would they know it is actually my fetish, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my kind of girl !!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...all this woman needs to do is find a guy with a foot fetish and she'll never have to worry about her foot odor again;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that doctor was taking some mighty deep whiffs of her shoes and feet.

Also, she had a nice arch

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more shocked about the guy who drank the urine !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(flats too! [Big Grin] )
*sarcastically* Those will help with the smell, love!

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually saw this posted on the internet some where else. i am not sure why but the clip was cut in certain places. that was actually not pee. it was green tea. she soaked her feet in it for an hour and she was cured. fyi, that is true though, if you pee on your feet or anywhere else it could be beneficial to you by killing fungus and it could also kill the barbs in your skin from a jellyfish sting.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Vinegar helps foot oudor too - I'd never WANT my girl to "cure" her foot odour, it's just a random fact I know haha [Tongue]
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell of my wifes feet and think womens feet smell good. At least the feet I've smelled. But the way she describes them actually makes me unattracted to them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

^ same comment, yeah...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links