Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whos gf/wife has best smelling feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whos gf/wife has best smelling feet?
nyfuntimes1010
Board Regular
Member # 33018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyfuntimes1010   Email nyfuntimes1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a 25 gf who really is into the scene..She is cool with my fetish and goes along with it..She has 7.5 feet with great high arches..She works in heels all day with nylons..Here feet have a strong leathery sweaty odor when she takes them off..I love it so much..Also her gym socks smell amazing too..Does anyone else feel the same?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girls feet smell the best [Nana]
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njfootlover2020
Member # 31515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njfootlover2020   Email njfootlover2020   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone save any of their gfs or wives socks to trade?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say my girl's feet are the best smelling feet. They have a buttery popcorn smell most of the time. I smell her flip flops from time to time and the scent is unbelievable!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has the best smelling feet.. when she washes them! lmao

sorry guys, definitely not a smell kinda guy [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl is strokin with one foot and the other she puts in my face lettin me suck and smell her feet till i bust on them.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wifey!!! even when she washes them they still have a lingering odor of stale doritos...hehehehehehe
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links