Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Did It This Time? Girl Freaked Out... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Did It This Time? Girl Freaked Out...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This MySpace vid of a 23-year-old chick had a guy come in to her work over two years ago and well, just listen to her...

Video of Freaked-Out Girl

moral of the story...you can't ask those types of questions...if you wouldn't ask them of boobs or ass you don't ask them about feet....the only advantage is we can compliment feet and toes, i.e. 'you have cute feet' but anything beyond that initiatively speaking is a no-no most of the time.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats why you have to be able to "read" the girl and determine if she's down or not.. I never compliment a girl like that upfront.. I'm not shy at all, but I always want to be proper and not give her a chance to think I'm the perv that I absolutely am..

I find it easier to become their friend first.. Works a lot more in my favor at that point.

unless you're sitting with some chick at a club and you're both pretty hammered.. in that case rubbing up against her and heavy touching becomes so much easier and more comfortable..

but heavens no, I dare not approach some stranger at a store in case she freaks out and calls the cops. What if I need to go back in there next week or month or year??? Hmmh!

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dinosaurjr:

I find it easier to become their friend first.. Works a lot more in my favor at that point.

I stay one hundred miles away from the friends zone. Once a chick likes you, the foot thing is pretty much nothing or that's how it works out for me.

I tell them strait up I have a foot fetish and don't look to stray away from the word fetish either it's a sign of insecurity and women can smell that a mile away.

If she's not into it then move on, what's the point of trying to get her to change how she is.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good point Mr Papers.. I guess I get kind of apprehensive to start talking about her feet right away. I usually smile at girls at school (who are acquaintances) and tell them confidently "that's a pretty color" referring to their toenail polish. Or at a party I might say, "wow those shoes are sexy!" and give them a "dirrrrty" smile. The thing is, I never really press on with my intentions.. First of all I'm married so I feel guilty taking it too far (my wife is really accepting of my foot fetish).. But I did once give an old female friend a foot massage in her basement a year or two after I got married. She was kind of jealous of my wife.. I think thats mainly why she let me.. Then she stupidly told all her friends who later asked me about it.. Boy was that embarrassing.

--------------------

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

i also got married at 19 (out of love not because we had a kid) so I probably wasn't very mature.

--------------------

pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I met the woman who would be my wife, I told her I had a foot fetish. Done deal.

And she has the cutest feet I have ever seen. After 15 years, I still find myself staring at them. In the summer, I catch guys looking ALL the time.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Video of Freaked-Out Girl

very nice find and thanks for sharing! she is a gem and her toes make me want her badly.

as far as successes and approaches, it's more about how you ask and how much you're going to pay. this girl actually lives in the same small town as me and i am planning to ask her to let me make a video of myself licking and sniffing her feet.

and if she agrees i will post the video here. small world, Hee Hee

will need to save up a little budget 1st.

[ January 18, 2009, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks Like my ex. Missy
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Hey Romantic-dork who's the avatar? Don't recognize her, but me LIKES!! [Smile]

--------------------

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
I stay one hundred miles away from the friends zone. Once a chick likes you, the foot thing is pretty much nothing or that's how it works out for me.

I tell them strait up I have a foot fetish and don't look to stray away from the word fetish either it's a sign of insecurity and women can smell that a mile away.

If she's not into it then move on, what's the point of trying to get her to change how she is.

Amen Brotha, Quoted for Posterity

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her lisp was kinda nice. LOL. That guy must be incredibly brave to go up to a stranger and ask her that stuff.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is obvious to me that this articulate and charming waif (who who didn't mean to develop a lateral lisp as a sexual lure) has developed the wisdom, understanding and tolerance to accept diversity in our society.

In her defense, the guy who approached her was, very likely, an obtuse oaf.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mentioning her feet wouldn't be the first thing I'd say to her, but I will say here I think that girl did have pretty feet, they looked really good with flip flops and jeans. Very sexy look I go for.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
lol if they are ew she wouldnt paint her toe nails and show em off like that. fuck this skank

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As if you would be dumb enough to walk into a shop, request to touch/suck her feet and expect her to say....oh yes please touch my feet !!! [Violent]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links