Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first see your wife's feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did you first see your wife's feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This can also apply to girlfriends too. But I thought wifes would be be more meaningful.

Well, I myself am not married. I also am not in a present relationship. So I will talk about a past relationship.

I went out with this girl, who was kinda shy in the feet area. We had been going out for 3 weeks, and I kinda broke it to her, in the form of "what do your feet look like?" Well she was pretty self conscious, b/c she said that they were ugly and she HATES them. Well, of course I used my charm. And the very next day, she met me wearing flip-flops. I could tell she was nervous about it b/c she kept on laughing all day. I thought it was cute. But later on, we sat on a park bench, and placed her legs on my lap. I took off her sandals, and massaged her feet. She said that she enjoyed it. But we stopped dating a while after and I never saw her feet agian.

When did you first see/smell/feel/touch/taste your wife's feet?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw my wifes feet about two months after we started dating. She never wore flip flops or anything that revealed her feet cause that wasn't her style. She never walked around her apartment barefoot while I was around. I happened to see her walk around barefoot when I showed up to her apartment 30 minutes earlier than expected. She was taking a shower and her room mate let me in. She came walking out of the bathroom barefoot. First chance I had, I glanced at her feet and just fell in love with the shape of them.
First time I got to taste them was a little over two months of dating. We were getting intimate and I was kissing her everywhere. Figured this would be a good excuse to try and taste her feet. As I kissed every inch of her body, I worked my way down to her feet and slowly put her toes in my mouth. She giggled and yanked her foot back. I did it again and sucked her toes maybe 3 seconds longer before she giggled again and yanked her foot back once more.
Took a little bit of time but now when we have sex she puts her toes in my mouth or makes me lick her soles.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my wife in the summer time and I think it was about the 3rd or 4th time I had seen her that she wore flip flops. While we were dating, she wore flip flops about half of the time.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took off her shoes on the first date

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actaully met my wife online and altho we chatted on cam for months and she knew of my fetish, i didnt get to see them til we met.. and she met me at the airport in some strappy casual sandals.. but being as excited as i was to see her in person, i didnt get a good chance to look until we got back to her place about an hour later.. and then i looked.. alot!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I worked in the same office together. I would often see her take her shoes off at her desk.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I were actually very close platonic friends before we started dating. She was fairly guarded about showing her feet, wearing sandals, walking barefoot. But I'd go to her house to hang out and finally got to see her barefoot. When we started dating during the summer she wore Dr.Scholls with very short shorts. Killer!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had met her a few times before and then one time i saw her come out of the pool right before we started dating and when i saw her feet and legs i knew i had to have her even though she was with someone lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this will make you all laugh but I have been married three times. All three women found out I believe on the first date or by begining of the secong about my love of a womens feet in hose. This was a very key point with me in that I like it so much that if a women was/ is "freaked out" by us foot people than fine. But I have been told by many women that well they don't know what they are missing or many other "kind" comments. Basically with me I like women that are cool with the whole foot thing and if your not well we can talk but keep inmind if you wear sandles or flip flops like it or not I am going to look cause I really don't even think about it anymore. Looking for me is like breathing or blinking my eyes.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw my gf's the first day we met [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly don't remember the very first time I saw my wife's feet as it was a long time ago. I graduated from high school in 1969 and we were going together back then. We went together for about 3 1/2 years. We then broke up for 18 years and then got back together. We have since been together for 25 (married for 19 of them)years this time. I will tell everyone about the girlfriend I had right before my wife and I got back together. Her name was Peggy and she was absolutly gorgeous. Tall-long shaply legs-very pretty face-long very light brown hair-loved sex etc. In other words-HOT. However she would never show me her feet. She would even wear socks to bed. We only went together for about four months before breaking up. I always figured she must have had ugly feet since she was so against me seeing them. Then a short time after we split a friend and I had an occaision to stop at her house (she only lived a block and a half away from me)and Peggy answered the door barefoot. Well I was a little shocked. Let me tell you that , just like the rest of her , her feet were fantastic. They were soft looking-clean and had perfectly green polished nails. I could not tear my eyes away from them. Boy did I regret not being able to enjoy them while we were together. However things worked out for the best as my wife and I got back together shortly thereafter.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met my wife at an office job. She would sit on her left leg, so her left foot (shoe off) was visible on the edge of her chair. Her toes wiggled big time when she was talking on the phone. They would spread, curl and flex constantly.

One day, I had to get something out of a (bottom) drawer and so I was positioned down by the floor with my face very close to her foot. She was on the phone, not really paying attention to me, and wiggling her toes madly.

I'm not joking when I say I almost passed out. My heart was beating incredibly fast and hard. I was starting to hyperventilate. My hands were shaking. After a couple of minutes, I had to go to the bathroom to catch my breath and calm down. I had never seen anything like that before or been that close to feet.

I can't believe we're married. I'm so lucky and she wears all sorts of stockings for me; from sheer trouser socks to old fashioned RH&T stockings. The wild action occurs only when she's on the phone though.

We'd eat together (and talk) at the cafeteria and I could hear her playing with her shoes under the table. Drove me crazy. We became friends.

Sometimes at night, I'll put lotion on her feet and give her a massage. She falls asleep (like a rock) while I'm doing that. I can then gently play with her toes and feel all the curves. She doesn't care. I'm free to do whatever I want. Something a little exciting about playing with her feet when she's sleeping.

I used to have a site called Toes in Motion, so you might have seen what I'm talking about.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw my wife's feet the first time we hang out after I got her number.

Went to the house and her and her roommates were all walking around barefoot.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm...well on one of her Facebook photos actually haha
(when we were friends [Big Grin] )

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew about my partners love of feet from chatting to him first and loved the way he worded it - foot erotica - he did not know at the time that I loved this to - so a perfect match from word go. I dressed on the first date to show my feet off with strappy high heels and black stockings so think I won the day lol
http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links