Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever wished...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever wished...
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that when you're watching a movie and the female in it has been through a lot during the course of the film, and is still wearing the same shoes, that you could just have at her feet? Imagining how tired and sweaty her feet would be if that really happened? For example, in the movie Twister, at the very end when Helen Hunt survives that last tornado? She was in those hiking boots from the night before. Anyone else?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I often wonder what a womans feet smell like while watching a movie etc. I think it is a natural thing for someone with a foot fetish. Like you mentioned this especially happens when that person is wearing the same shoes-even more if she has on boots during the whole picture. I may be showing my age but I personally would go crazy while watching an old pirate movie staring Maureen O Hara. She would be wearing these leather boots that went up past her knees. I just knew they would have a terrific odor. I always thought she was a beautiful wopman.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or Keira Knightly in Pirates of the Carribean
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links