Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Post this on your myspace/facebook - You'll love it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Post this on your myspace/facebook - You'll love it
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, guys. You know, I HATE those surveys and all that crap on facebook and myspace. But, you know what I realized? I could use it to not only my, but our, advantage. So, I made up this survey. Read the questions, tell me what you think, post it on up. They'll never know. Haha!

1) Who was the last person to call you?

2.) Are you wearing socks?

3.) What color do you paint your toenails?

4.) What's your most embarrassing show that you watch?

5.) Do you ever forget to put on deodorant in the morning?

6.) Do your feet get smelly?

7.) Are you one of those people who are afraid to have your feet touched?

8.) Who was the last person you kissed?

9.) Were you scared you had bad breath at the time?

10.) Do you like to go out barefoot?

11.) Did you like The Backstreet Boys back when they were popular?

12.) Do you still like them?

13.) Did you ever say to your parents "You don't understand me!" when you were a teenager?

14.) What kind of shoes make your feet the smelliest?

15.) Do you still watch kids shows? If so, which ones?

Oh. If you want. Post the results without a name for comments. I just filled mine out so friends would do the same. [Wink] Women only, of course, 18+.

- Girlgotsole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, the feet questions are spaced out between the other non-feet related ones. Funny, but people might think 'wtf is with all the feet questions' and just not answer, or think you're weird anyway. [Tongue]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend's list would quickly catch on to an ulterior motive. and then they'd probably think i have something wrong in the head if they saw all the feet questions that kept coming up. especially the part about feet stink. they'd think i'm a freak fer sure [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

probably not good for my dating potential though [Cry]

might as well slip in a few questions at the end like: do you like having your feet sniffed by men or are you willing to have your feet sniffed for pleasure or something like that LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few too many feet questions in there if your planning on being discreet about it. i'd probably do maybe 2/15 about feet

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow dude...pretending that for one second I didn't have a foot fetish I would smell bullshit right away. Ask one or two questions like what color do you paint your toes and what's your shoe size...as for the what shoes make your feet smell the most etc, you might as well title the "note" as Foot Fetishist's Dream Survey. [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...not subtle enough.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I would be careful with the feet smelling questions. That may come off as a little bit too weird.

I went through a time of doing something like this when I would meet a woman and get her email address. I'd joke about it being a "20 Questions" game. However, I'd limit my questions when it came to asking about her feet. The closest I'd come would be asking her shoe size. I would disguise other questions like asking what her favorite nail polish is and, if I got an answer, I'd just hope to catch a glimpse of painted toenails at some point in the future. I'd also ask if they like to give massages and then follow that up with what part of their bodies do they like to have massaged the most (I don't ever think I got feet for an answer though.). Like with these questions, I would keep them spaced out enough (and silly enough) so that it didn't look like I was a foot hound. It seemed to work well, as no one ever asked if I had a foot fetish.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True I'll agree with everyone, sway away from the foot smelling question. If I had to ask a question it would be have you ever had your feet massaged? Also I've seen basic surveys where one foot question is asked, but it's just what is on your feet right now or what color are your toenails painted, but those are 1 out of how ever many questions asked. Yet for that one question knowing that the girl is wearing nothing on her feet excites me.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with shook maybe 2 questions on feet...you could do another survey next week with 2 of your other questions...just so long that there's 15 or so total questions both times.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. jesus
2. yeah bro white ones
3. natural man im not a girl
4. i dont watch tv because im a lumberjack and im too manly for that shit i smashed my tv with my face after doing this questionaire
5. dude im a lumberjack, BO is the way to go, french chicks dig my steez
6. yeah but ill kill you if you smell them
7.yeah bro see question 6
8. a stupid bitch named katie
9. i had a lip in because im a lumberjack, D.G.A.F.
10. no im not a hippy
11. yeah and i still do
12. ^^^^
13. yeah and then i ate them with bbq sauce
14. go away
15. spongebob is for adults

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea, but your questions are about as subtle as a kick in the knackers mate! Either ditch a couple of the more obvious one (the foot touching one in particular) or make the survey huge and have other areas of the body highlighted as well.
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UK_luckyguy:
as subtle as a kick in the knackers mate!

I'm English...but I'm not THAT English
hahaha
likin' mate!
hahaha

(and WOW - so NOT subtle - take it down like...soon)
haha

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha i say post it on myspace could be funny! and andy-laa, yes english people do say mate! quite a regular phrase not to be ashamed of!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links